Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl game thread

21isSuperman

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame on all of you dissing that half time show.

That was amazing. I am not even a Katy Perry fan but she delivered. What more could you possibly ask for? Lenny Kravatiz did his thing too.

But give props to Missy Elliot. She still can rap like she could 17 years ago. Still one of the best in the business. 

I don't get how any of you can complain about that half time show. It was amazing. Katy Perry, not the strongest voice out there but she did very well, and Missy Elliot still sounds great. Lenny Kravatiz was the surprise for me. 

Great half time show, one of the best in my opinion. 

my wife agrees with you. i asked her to leave the room now the game is back on

Shame on all of you dissing that half time show.

That was amazing. I am not even a Katy Perry fan but she delivered. What more could you possibly ask for? Lenny Kravatiz did his thing too.

But give props to Missy Elliot. She still can rap like she could 17 years ago. Still one of the best in the business.

I don't get how any of you can complain about that half time show. It was amazing. Katy Perry, not the strongest voice out there but she did very well, and Missy Elliot still sounds great. Lenny Kravatiz was the surprise for me.

Great half time show, one of the best in my opinion.

Agree, I thought it was really cool. To me, it is what a Super Bowl halftime show should be, colorful, interesting, fun to watch.

I agree.  The lighting and special effects were incredible.

lighting yes. The first part was cool but I can't get into any of that music. Guess I'm just out of touch. Didn't understand a word of that rap but I guess the bubble gum pop entertains the masses. Could have listened to Lenny play a little more though. Halftime is for billboard people... Not so much real musicians guess that is ok.