Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

Super Bowl game thread

Shame on all of you dissing that half time show.

That was amazing. I am not even a Katy Perry fan but she delivered. What more could you possibly ask for? Lenny Kravatiz did his thing too.

But give props to Missy Elliot. She still can rap like she could 17 years ago. Still one of the best in the business. 

I don't get how any of you can complain about that half time show. It was amazing. Katy Perry, not the strongest voice out there but she did very well, and Missy Elliot still sounds great. Lenny Kravatiz was the surprise for me. 

Great half time show, one of the best in my opinion. 

my wife agrees with you. i asked her to leave the room now the game is back on

Shame on all of you dissing that half time show.

That was amazing. I am not even a Katy Perry fan but she delivered. What more could you possibly ask for? Lenny Kravatiz did his thing too.

But give props to Missy Elliot. She still can rap like she could 17 years ago. Still one of the best in the business.

I don't get how any of you can complain about that half time show. It was amazing. Katy Perry, not the strongest voice out there but she did very well, and Missy Elliot still sounds great. Lenny Kravatiz was the surprise for me.

Great half time show, one of the best in my opinion.

Agree, I thought it was really cool. To me, it is what a Super Bowl halftime show should be, colorful, interesting, fun to watch.

you guys are nuts, the halftime show was fantastic. not really katy herself, but the production was out of sight

I agree.  The lighting and special effects were incredible.

raised the bar no doubt

i would have liked an option to fake read option and hit Wilson the TE on a pop pass.

I hope the pats lose and lose bad. I'm a die hard colts fan so anytime I can cheer against the pats Im gonna do it lol.

I agree.  The lighting and special effects were incredible.

lighting yes. The first part was cool but I can't get into any of that music. Guess I'm just out of touch. Didn't understand a word of that rap but I guess the bubble gum pop entertains the masses. Could have listened to Lenny play a little more though. Halftime is for billboard people... Not so much real musicians guess that is ok.

Agree.   The lighting and special effects have been very cool.

I did find myself wishing for a bolt of lightning.  Does that count?

Brady doesn't get called for grounding.

Hey karma though. Pick baby!!!

It's probably a good thing he didn't get called for grounding, otherwise Pats would have been conservative, ran or dunked it, and punted.

Que Brady tears in 3, 2, .....

Cue the "Brady played through an injury" reports in 3, 2, 1

Brady doesn't get called for grounding.

Hey karma though. Pick baby!!!

Rasheed says: BALL DON'T LIE!

Oh man my colts loss but patriots lose another Super Bowl would make my week! Cheaters never win hahah

Seattle is a bunch of cheaters too