Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

Super Bowl game thread

It's insane to me how Seattle catches all these breaks.  What a stupid move by the DB to give him that big a cushion

I guess he was defending the back of the end zone..I don't know

Thank god Bob didn't lecture us about Guns, Religion, Race, Global whatever, etc. etc.  Although perhaps I spoke too soon, he may be back after Katie.

Instead of a concert with Katy Perry, can Lenny Kravitz just play while Katy Perry dances or something? 

I'd go for that..

Instead of a concert with Katy Perry, can Lenny Kravitz just play while Katy Perry dances or something? 

Yes, please!  Anything to prevent her from singing

Yes, please!  Anything to prevent her from singing

This is the most I've ever heard her sing....I remember "hot an cold" which was catchy but nothing more.  She sucks.  

I'm not a big Katy Perry fan but the show itself is kinda cool

Agree.   The lighting and special effects have been very cool.

Shame on all of you dissing that half time show.

That was amazing. I am not even a Katy Perry fan but she delivered. What more could you possibly ask for? Lenny Kravatiz did his thing too.

But give props to Missy Elliot. She still can rap like she could 17 years ago. Still one of the best in the business. 

I don't get how any of you can complain about that half time show. It was amazing. Katy Perry, not the strongest voice out there but she did very well, and Missy Elliot still sounds great. Lenny Kravatiz was the surprise for me. 

Great half time show, one of the best in my opinion. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ballard says he wants 8 DL to keep his front 4 fresh all game long.   So this is basic math.   We typically have had 10 DL on the roster which used to be 53 and is now 55.    We typically dress 8.   That leaves room for the starting front four and all their backups to make 8.   What good does it do to not dress Day?  If Stewart gets hurt in a game, who steps in for him?   You have the backup standing on the sidelines not dressed.  Even MORE to the point,  if Stewart simply gets tired and needs a breather, his backup is not dressed.   This isn’t complicated.  Why are you trying to make this hard? 
    • No I wouldn't pay 20 million for a guard.  I don't care if he is a future shop of f amer or not. Plus,  I think with the way they build this cover 2 zone style D, it is easier to replace the WLB position.  
    • What facts did you disagree with?   That you get what you Kay for.    If that we’re true, free agency would be the proven cure-all to problems, because most free agents get seriously paid.   Yet it’s widely reported that most free agent buys don’t pay off.  They give teams a very poor rate of return on the investment.     I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know.   Yet you ignore it.   Ballard has been saying thus since the day he walked on the door.  So Ballard has been shopping in the mid-priced and discount isles and building a great team around the draft where players are discounted.   You get much better bang for the buck in the draft.  The opposite of you get what you pay for.     These are facts, Doug...    you ignore them.   All the time.   As to Day and Grover, if we dress eight, and he’s the backup to Stewart, then he dresses.  How much he plays is the question.   
    • The info about Q came from Q when we drafted him.   He said he wanted to be drafted by the Colts.   He said his i I stents live in Indiana and part of the reason he wanted to be a Colt is so his intents could easily come and see him play.      If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, but the info from the link is when he was a freshman at Notre Dame.  Long time ago.  I appreciate that it corrects my comment that Q comes from Indiana.  So I stand corrected on that.  Thanks. 
    • These are exactly the kind of guys Ballard has talked about drafting and keeping for years.  These are guys he means when he says things like “bills come due”
  • Members