Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

Super Bowl game thread

It's insane to me how Seattle catches all these breaks.  What a stupid move by the DB to give him that big a cushion

I guess he was defending the back of the end zone..I don't know

Thank god Bob didn't lecture us about Guns, Religion, Race, Global whatever, etc. etc.  Although perhaps I spoke too soon, he may be back after Katie.

Instead of a concert with Katy Perry, can Lenny Kravitz just play while Katy Perry dances or something? 

I'd go for that..

Instead of a concert with Katy Perry, can Lenny Kravitz just play while Katy Perry dances or something? 

Yes, please!  Anything to prevent her from singing

Yes, please!  Anything to prevent her from singing

This is the most I've ever heard her sing....I remember "hot an cold" which was catchy but nothing more.  She sucks.  

I'm not a big Katy Perry fan but the show itself is kinda cool

Agree.   The lighting and special effects have been very cool.

you guys are nuts, the halftime show was fantastic. not really katy herself, but the production was out of sight

Shame on all of you dissing that half time show.

That was amazing. I am not even a Katy Perry fan but she delivered. What more could you possibly ask for? Lenny Kravatiz did his thing too.

But give props to Missy Elliot. She still can rap like she could 17 years ago. Still one of the best in the business. 

I don't get how any of you can complain about that half time show. It was amazing. Katy Perry, not the strongest voice out there but she did very well, and Missy Elliot still sounds great. Lenny Kravatiz was the surprise for me. 

Great half time show, one of the best in my opinion.