Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

Super Bowl game thread

Eh all athletes whine for call, Nothing wrong with it

They don't all whine. Brady whines more than most.

The Patriots are going to win because they got back to what made them successful in the early 2000s. Defense, running the ball, and taking the ball out of Brady's hands

Big difference in NEs defense shutting down Seattles offense and getting the ball back for their offense then what we saw last year. NE is abusing the back up corner....and the rest of the DBS don't look healthy. No thumping.

When's the last time you saw Luck complain or whine about something?

It's not a Pats game until Brady whines a few times and yells at some refs

Luck is perfect, He would never even dream of it

They were pounding the ball at first and then went to short passes.  It's working.  Seattle is giving them too much space.  

Offense can't seem to get much going either.  Reminiscent.  

They don't all whine. Brady whines more than most.

you keep score of that? That's hardcore

The Patriots are going to win because they got back to what made them successful in the early 2000s. Defense, running the ball, and taking the ball out of Brady's hands

Yep spot on

Brady is good but he needs the team around him to win, Laughing at the Uk coverage with them talking saying if brady wins the 4th it makes him the greatest of all time :scratch: and he has no receivers other than Mos., Welker, Branch, Gronk and Hernandez were all pretty decent

Shame they never mention how great the pats D was then and is now

is the only thing worth showing in arizona the grand canyon????

Arizona is probably one of the most incredible states in the lower 48.  The Grand Canyon is pretty, but pales to some of the scenery near Sedona and the Superstition Mountains.

Alright, now for Brady to blow down the field again and put this game out of reach.

Hint: Seahawks: His passes are only going like 3 yards past the LOS.

Alright, now for Brady to blow down the field again and put this game out of reach.

haha Man, you've been saying that all game

That's as far as he can throw

you keep score of that? That's hardcore

You don't really need to keep score of it.  It's pretty well understood that Brady is among the whiniest players in the league

Yep spot on

Brady is good but he needs the team around him to win, Laughing at the Uk coverage with them talking saying if brady wins the 4th it makes him the greatest of all time :scratch: and he has no receivers other than Mos., Welker, Branch, Gronk and Hernandez were all pretty decent

Shame they never mention how great the pats D was then and is now

Every QB needs the team around him to win, That's why Peyton only has 1 ring AND that's why he has that ring, His team around him stepped up

Cats 'n the cradle get's me bawling like a baby every time.....dang you Super Bowl commercials.  (I'm surprised what I originally typed passed the filters, but I self censored anyway)

Arizona is probably one of the most incredible states in the lower 48.  The Grand Canyon is pretty, but pales to some of the scenery near Sedona and the Superstition Mountains.

i spent 4 days in Flagstaff AZ on my 2 year working holiday.  Grand Canyon blew my mind but there must be something else they can show that also represents AZ

Revis?

nope. Watch the guy. Side to side he is impressive. Revis is great but Collins is stopping the two best players Wilson and lynch.

nope. Watch the guy. Side to side he is impressive. Revis is great but Collins is stopping the two best players Wilson and lynch.

Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with you.  Collins is a monster.  Revis has had an excellent season, that's why I brought him up.  But Collins is a beast

i spent 4 days in Flagstaff AZ on my 2 year working holiday.  Grand Canyon blew my mind but there must be something else they can show that also represents AZ

Probably not, the media here tends not to be able to think outside the box.

The Seattle receivers are reminding me of the Colts against the Pats, no one is open.

wagner already 7 tackles. maybe dungy knew what he was talking about lol

No.  Bobby Wagner is not the NFL MVP.  Dungy should immediately have his MVP moving privileges removed

illegal immigrants crossing over?

ASU coeds?