Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

Super Bowl game thread

So if I'm a back why not take off down the field and give Russell room to run? Clear out if u aren't open. Standing their leaving a defender makes no sense.

Of course he gets injured after the pick.

And if that was Peyton who threw that, you know we'd never hear the end of it....

Right after the game...."Tom Brady played the season and Super Bowl with [insert random injury]."

There is no possible bone in my entire body that would ever cheer for the Patriots.  I'd rather jump naked on a huge pile of thumbtacks, or stick my nostrils together with crazy glue.  I'd rather clean out the toilets in Grand Central station with my tongue, than spend on cheer towards Tom.

The rivalry is dead. And by this time next year you will feel the same way towards the Seahawks. 

The rivalry is dead. And by this time next year you will feel the same way towards the Seahawks. 

My distain for the Patriots goes way beyond the rivalry.

Seahawks have to get Wilson some wr's to throw to, He has to sit back there all the time game after game and wait and wait and wait before he has to take off because he don't have any quality wr's

Please don't tell me Katy Perry will have that nose ring at halftime. She dropped a few pages in my book for that alone.

And comeon Seahawks, all Brady is doing is throwing like 3 yards....

This is dumb. No point in covering receivers deep. Just put everyone in the flats, man up.

Speaking of Michael Bennett...

I had a classmate in 8th grade with that name.

He is now 5'11'' and 490 lbs.

Speaking of Michael Bennett...

I had a classmate in 8th grade with that name.

He is now 5'11'' and 490 lbs.

Nose tackle.

Of all the QB's in the NFL, Brady is the whiniest. 

Eh all athletes whine for call, Nothing wrong with it

Alright, wanna bet the Seahawks either:

1) Run up the middle for 2 yards

2) Wilson holds onto the ball for 10 seconds and throws an incomplete pass

When they get the ball?

Nose tackle.

Eh to short, Maybe he could give us 1 play a game though ;)

Eh all athletes whine for call, Nothing wrong with it

When's the last time you saw Luck complain or whine about something?

Brady whining.

It's not a Pats game until Brady whines a few times and yells at some refs

Pats offensive gameplan = short passes. I'm surprised the Seahawks haven't been able to stop it.

TD Pats

Thats all the Pats offense ever is

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Disclaimer: I still don't know if Brissett is the future at QB.  But the more film I watch, the more Jordan Love looks like DeShone Kizer rather than Patrick Mahomes.  With where the Colts will be picking, there are no "sure thing" QBs.   Regardless of what the Colts do this off-season, Brissett is likely to be the starting QB next year.  It will be intriguing to see if the Colts can surround him with better skill talent and whether a full off-season to prepare like a starter helps him improve.    https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/12/08/nfl-week-14-preview-analysis   Excerpt:   Before the receiving corps deteriorated due to injury, the Colts were sitting at 5-2 and Brissett was on pace for 3,600 yards, 32 TD passes and a 99.3 passer rating. Now left with Zach Pascal and the Funky Bunch, Brissett would surely kill for the kind of talent Tom Brady has with the slumping Patriots at the moment.   Then there was the injury to Brissett himself, which has shaded this season. Had he not sprained his MCL in Pittsburgh and finished the de-pantsing of the Steelers rather than turning it over to Brian Hoyer to, well, turn it over for the remainder of that game as well as the next one (an upset loss to Miami), Indy would be sitting at 8-4 right now. If their kicking game hadn’t devolved at a stunning rate (if you project points-per-kick based on league-average rates from inside-50-yard attempts, 50-plus attempts and PATs, Adam Vinatieri is a league-worst -11.9 on the year while opposing kickers against the Colts are +7.4, fourth-best in the league), you could probably push that record to at least 9-3 (there were particularly egregious, arguably game-costing misses in losses to the Chargers in Week 1, and last week to Tennessee).   At this point in his career, Brissett is a high-end game manager. He has the potential to develop into much more. Since the last time we saw him, he's become a faster processor. The arm talent, underrated touch and functional mobility aren't going anywhere.   TRIVIA TIME   PLAYER A: 6.58 yards/attempt, 19 TD, 7 INT, while throwing to Pro Bowl slot receiver with three 1,000-yard seasons, veteran WR acquired for second-round pick, 2015 first-round pick, 2019 first-round pick who’s missed nine games, 28-year-old former All-Pro WR released after six games, veteran TE who’s missed six games   PLAYER B: 6.91 yards/attempt, 18 TD, 6 INT, while throwing to Pro Bowl WR who has missed six games, 2019 second-round WR who has missed six games, No. 1 TE who has missed two games, formerly undrafted TE whose never had a 700-yard season, three undrafted WRs (in second, third and fourth NFL seasons)   Can you match the player with his 2019 stats?   (Hint: Both of them have appeared in this post, and both aren't having great seasons)
    • I think you answered this in your comment   
  • Members

• tate

tate 2

Rookie
    • esmort

esmort 1,605

• zibby43

zibby43 1,108

• pacolts56

pacolts56 3,479

• Freenyfan102