Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl game thread

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha If New England loses another Super Bowl to a team down 4 who drives down the field to score 7 in Arizona....Pats fans are nervous.  They've been here before

I'm nervous, and I don't even have a horse in this race :facepalm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I keep seeing him mocked in the 2nd, but it just doesn't make sense to me. It could just be that its a very deep OT draft, but he's a solid plug and play LT. Those don't fall but so far. I can honestly see a run on OT's and him going in the mid-late 1st.
    • HOU knows Watson is looking like a fool.   HOU hasn't done anything to escalate the situation. They have not said anything to disparage Watson. They have simply gone about their business of hiring Culley and said that they are not accepting trade offers.   I can't see where taking Watson's side makes sense.   If he had a legitimate complaint about the roster, that's one thing, but so far his comments have been driven by an overdramatic viewpoint about cultural sensitivities and not much that is football related.   Any type of football related complaints that have been voiced, have been voiced by people trying to attribute them to Watson, seemingly because they will Watson's side no matter what.      His posse can't even get their reasoning straight when they fabricate the notion that he wants out of HOU because of a bad roster, but simultaneously say that he would go to the NYJ.  LOL.   If Watson started talking about not reporting to work over a hiring process that landed Culley, also saying that a solution would be to go to a bad team, then he's bidding against himself.  He would escalate the situation on his own and look more like a bad locker room guy and teammate that should just retire from the NFL.      Compare his reasons for (possibly) sitting out with the typical reasons a player of his caliber sits out.  Because they usually are getting paid on a rookie contract and deserve more money and financial security.  At least that reason makes sense.    
    • Alshon Jeffrey and Nelson Agholor are pretty good WRs
    • Let’s take picks for The Packers   I will go with the Darius Stills, West Virginia    The Packers select Darius Stills, moving on.   @WarGhost21 is on the clock for The Chiefs
    • You have to realize though, that that is not a smart way to approach corner. You don’t know if Rhodes will be back, Rodgers is 5’8” so only a nickel (same with Kenny), and Tell was a project a a corner convert who played safety in college. That’s not nearly enough to be “set” at corner. You can’t pass on upgrades for a position groups while betting on a bunch of question marks.
  • Members

• DougDew

DougDew 2,564

• Indeee

Indeee 368

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 938

• coltsleafs

coltsleafs 25

• Shive

Shive 1,966

Moderators