Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

Super Bowl game thread

is it just me or does it look like brady is struggling to throw the ball today......................

Not use to the ball.  But he hasn't looked that good on deep passes for a while now.

The Colts need the nasty attitude the Seahawks are playing with.

Need some angry nasty dudes on both sides. One reason I love the idea of Suh on the Colts.

They are building a strong foundation. 

You never know how their drafts turn out.  They had a few good ones at the start of the decade, but they've been so-so since then.  Plus, they could lose players to free agency.  If they're gonna pay Wilson, they won't be able to afford a lot of the guys they have now.  If they pay Lynch and Wilson, they'll really be strapped

is it just me or does it look like brady is struggling to throw the ball today......................

He has been pretty bad when he has to throw deep passes for a while.

Need some angry nasty dudes on both sides. One reason I love the idea of Suh on the Colts.

He may stay in Detroit

Seattle needs to get another TD and I'll feel a little more comfortable about their lead. I don't want Brady to have a chance at all to make a comeback and get another ring.

You never know how their drafts turn out.  They had a few good ones at the start of the decade, but they've been so-so since then.  Plus, they could lose players to free agency.  If they're gonna pay Wilson, they won't be able to afford a lot of the guys they have now.  If they pay Lynch and Wilson, they'll really be strapped

I think you have to do that, and with Sherman already under contract they have a good group. Matthews is madman (possible Super Bowl MVP)... and will get his too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You can't drop that!

That just gave life back into the Patriots.

Now Brady is going to blow down the field for an easy TD.

Patriots win.

That was a dime.

Kearse makes that catch and I really believe this game would be over.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You can't drop that!

That just gave life back into the Patriots.

Now Brady is going to blow down the field for an easy TD.

Patriots win.

I look for another pick here, and a quick six for Seattle. That defense it too good.