Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks Patriots Predictions

danlhart87

Feeling like the Pats will win this.  Hoping that I am wrong.  First of all there is a cheat scandal associated with them which bodes well for them.  They have never won a Super Bowl championship without the taint of cheating involved and this year would be no different.  I just see Belicheck stuffing the box to stop Marshawn and daring Russell Wilson to beat Revis and Browner with his pop gun receivers.  If Seattle falls too far behind it will be hard to come back like they did against Green Bay.  I'm also concerned about the  injuries to the Seahawks secondary.

That said...I hope Seattle is able to put lots of pressure on Brady and make him "tap dance like the late great Gregory Hines" as my man Stephen A. likes to say.  If that happens then Seattle will likely repeat as Super Bowl champions.

I don't think it's going to be close. The past few Superbowls, defenses have dominated (esp. Seahawks vs. Peyton Manning's Broncos). The Giants 2007 defense also beat the seemingly impossible 2007 Patriots offense, and that was with Randy Moss, Vrabel, Bruschi, Seymour, Asante, and more. Then you add Deflate-Gate which will cause more fans to side with the Seahawks, it may turn the game into a bit of an away game for the Patriots.

34-21 Seahawks.

Feeling like the Pats will win this. Hoping that I am wrong. First of all there is a cheat scandal associated with them which bodes well for them. They have never won a Super Bowl championship without the taint of cheating involved and this year would be no different. I just see Belicheck stuffing the box to stop Marshawn and daring Russell Wilson to beat Revis and Browner with his pop gun receivers. If Seattle falls too far behind it will be hard to come back like they did against Green Bay. I'm also concerned about the injuries to the Seahawks secondary.

That said...I hope Seattle is able to put lots of pressure on Brady and make him "tap dance like the late great Gregory Hines" as my man Stephen A. likes to say. If that happens then Seattle will likely repeat as Super Bowl champions.

Another ridiculously ignorant post.

What blows my mind is how so few of you know anything about Spygate and how out of proportion it was. But hatred blinds people, so why try to explain facts to those who won't listen...

What blows my mind is how so few of you know anything about Spygate and how out of proportion it was. But hatred blinds people, so why try to explain facts to those who won't listen...

And you are the guys that deny deny deny and deny over and over that Spygate even happened. 

Yeah...so out of proportion that the NFL had to destroy the tapes. What blows my mind is you as a Pats fan here on a Colts forum worrying about what I think the day your team is playing in the Super Bowl. Pats did what they did ...whatever criticisms or ramifications they receive in terms of how other fans perceive them is a natural consequence of that. New England doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt from anyone. They have no one to blame but themselves so get over it.

ROFL

Someone else who doesn't know the actual facts.

The only fact is that New England has been cheating one way or another for the last decade. In the NFL, it pays to cheat because you get Super Bowl berths out of it. I hope the Colts can start cheating because obviously it's worth it. However, I have a feeling that the NFL is so * at New England that they're going to drop the hammer on Atlanta