Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CBS/98.5 Sources: Under-inflated balls OK'd by refs pregame

GoPats

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the pre-game stuff.   Al Michaels, Chris Collingsworth and Bob Costas and their interviews with Brady.

Someone should tell Tom to quit talking.... he just appears to make things worse for himself.   Well, that is my opinion, and seemed to be the general opinion of the 3 above too.   :dunno:

Brady's has no credibility left whatsoever... and after the Super Bowl he is finished along with the rest of them like Belichick, and Kraft. I just wish Goodell had the balls to suspend them before the Super Bowl, but his are deflated as well. Nothing less than a full season for all would be a shame.

Florio is old news...Rappaport has the latest. One ball 2 lbs under, the rest "just a tick".

Doing a little embellishing there Mort ? Or does" many " in your vocabulary mean "the rest ? " This is dated Feb1 , so I'm hoping I'm not quoting old news too.

Playing with underinflated footballs

Concealing who is eligible (by knowing the refs won't take the time to sort it out)

From what I read, bunching up coaches and players on the sidelines to interfere with the gunner who gets run OB on punts and kickoffs.

Spygate

Willie McGinest faking an injury to stop the clock and allow the defense to rest when the colts are driving. (knowing that the refs don't prove that a player is injured before they stop the clock)

BB constantly listing Brady on the injury report out of spite for getting punished for not doing it once ten years ago,...thereby mocking the rule enforcers.

A fan base that enables this behavior by their team does not deserve a franchise. I guess you could say that Boston/Providence are not "real" NFL cities.

10941842_641815699257502_700075840900375

LMBO!! That's so fake it hilarious. What about the $500k to bb for spygate and $250k to the Patriots.

Someone decided to construe numbers. Please Morty stop being a Patriots puke

Ouch!  So I guess if you were to use transgressions that were so bad they warranted a fine, you could say that the Colts are the biggest cheaters in the league going by this list.

I've been searching all over the internet to see what these fines are actually for. Like.. are you saying Irsay's 500K fine had anything to do with the team "cheating." I google all sorts of key words and nothing like this chart shows up. Could you give your source so we can see if what you have actually relates to teams " cheating  ?"