Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top 2012 Nfl Fas And Where They Will Land

SubZero

Drew Bress- Saints

Matt Flynn- Jaguars: I have a feeling they will sign him (2 year contract) to compete with Gabbert next year

Ray Rice- Ravens

Matt Forte- Bears

Marshawn Lynch- Seahawks

Ryan Grant- Giants: Giants run offense is bad, Bradshaw gets banged up and they backups are very bad

Ladanian Tomlinson- Retire: I dont see a team being intrasted so in August i have a feeling he will just retire

BenJarvus GreenEllis- Broncos: Ellis isnt dynamic but he were Ds down with strong running.

Reggie Wayne- 49ers: They will give Manning a 28 mil this offseason, and Wayne said hed make it hard to resign

Wes Welker- Patriots

DeSean Jackson- Bears: They will get a good deep threat for Cutler, and the Eagles already dont want Jackson

Vincent Jackson- Vikings: They will use there top pick for an OL, so i have them getting a WR through FA

Dwayne Bowe- Cheifs

Marques Colston- Chargers: The Saints will have to break the bank with Brees and Nicks, anc since Jackson left they will need a replacement

Carl Nicks- Saints

Ben Grubbs- Rams: There right side OL is terrible and they will have money with no big FAs to resign

Jeff Saturday- Colts

Chris Meyers- Cardinals: There Tackles and Center are bad and i dont see them drafting a Center in the 1st or 2nd round

Robert Mathis- Colts

Antoinio Garay- Chargers

John Abraham- Jaguars: He is old but the Jags need a pass rush, and Ray Edwards is looking good

Calais Cambell- Cardinals

Abrayo Franklin- Panthers: Again Brees and Nicks will recive alot of attention, and CARs rush D is bad

Cliff Avril- Lions

Mario Williams- Texans

Stephan Tulloch- Lions

Curtis Lofton- Falcons

London Flecher-Retire: At 37 he is about done

Brent Grimes- Falcons

Carlos Rogers- 49ers

Tracey Porter- Cowboys: The Cowboys pass D is bad

Cortland Finnegan- Titans

Brandon Carr- Dolphins: The Dolphins need a CB across from Vonte

Terrel Thomas- Giants

Ronde Barber- Retire: He is old and i would be very suprise if he came back

LaRon Landry- Redskins

Michael Griffin- Bills: They need someone next to Jarius Byrd, and due to Griffins inconsistancy he wont be resigned

Chris Harris- Eagles: They need Saftey help and Harris looked very promising last season

Brandon Meriweather- Chargers: Again they will take a chance on him like they did Bob Sanders

What about Tiki Barber? :P Oh right, "top."

As for Benjarvus GreenEllis, I hope the Colts go after him. We need to break the bank on a powerful inside run HB WHO CAN HOLD ONTO THE BALL!

I know thats what i think i think BenJarvus is underrated. Id also love to get Terrel Thomas

Here's mine:

Drew Bress- Saints: It's Drew Brees.

Matt Flynn- Packers: Elite backup and Rodgers has a history with injuries dating back to high school so he is needed.

Ray Rice- Ravens: They can't rely on Ricky Williams. Too dynamic plus he's turning into one of the best.

Matt Forte- Bears: Breakout year this year. Dynamic and Cutler needs him.

Marshawn Lynch- Seahawks: Absolute monster. With a poor offense, they wouldn't get rid of him, but they would surround him with a good O-line.

Ryan Grant- Bucs: LaGarette Blount is not very dynamic, and they need a good dynamic backup as Graham always seems to be injured.

Ladanian Tomlinson- Jets: He stays for one more year and he hopes to win the SB with what he hopes to be a more experienced QB.

BenJarvus GreenEllis- Browns: Hillis is probably not back and if they draft a rookie RB, they're gonna need a 3rd down back or a split back.

Reggie Wayne- Colts: They give him his contract.

Wes Welker- Patriots: Too valuable to give up.

DeSean Jackson- 49ers: Have been looking for that deep threat since Rice left.

Vincent Jackson- Chargers: Too good to give up.

Dwayne Bowe- Chiefs: They can't let him go. He's just too good.

Marques Colston- Saints: Colston is tall and great in the redzone. Brees won't want him to leave.

Carl Nicks- Saints: Best G in the league.

Ben Grubbs- Cardinals: Terrible O-line that needs a lot of help protecting Kolb/Sketlon

Jeff Saturday- Colts: Give him a 1 year or 2 year contract to finish his career a Colt.

Chris Meyers- Texans: Will ask for a big pay day, but he deserves it as he is very versatile and a great guard.

Robert Mathis- Colts: Pressure on the QB will go down significantly without him.

Antoinio Garay- Chargers: Breakout year; they can't get rid of him now.

John Abraham- Falcons: Best pass rusher on that team. Defense will go down without him.

Calais Cambell- Jaguars: Good mentor to Tyson Alalu, and would compliment Matt Roth nicely as they are both similar (Campbell is better)

Abrayo Franklin- Panthers: Again Brees and Nicks will recive alot of attention, and CARs rush D is bad

Cliff Avril- Lions: Breakout year, they can't get rid of him.

Mario Williams- Texans: One of the best pass rusher in the league

Stephan Tulloch- Lions: Must sign as they have no one else to turn to.

Curtis Lofton- Falcons: Young, underrated and a leader. Mike Smith also loves him.

London Flecher-Redskins: Awesome year. He just can't retire yet.

Brent Grimes- Falcons: Pass defense would go down significantly without him.

Carlos Rogers- 49ers: Breakout year. He's actually catching the ball.

Tracey Porter- Saints: Best CB and he's very clutch.

Cortland Finnegan- Rams: Titans don't like his attitude and he's replaceable.

Brandon Carr- Chiefs: By far best guy and turning into one of the better CBs in the league.

Terrel Thomas- Giants: Young stud that can't be given away now. PRovides great depth.

Ronde Barber- Retire: He is old and i would be very suprise if he came back

LaRon Landry- Redskins: 1 year contract, but if he's injured, he's gone next year.

Michael Griffin- Titans: Need to keep the vets so that that D doesn't collapse.

Chris Harris- Lions: Too good to give up; he's in the prime of his career.

Brandon Meriweather- Patriots: Pass defense is terrible and he added a good spark to that D. Dirty as heck so BB will have to fix him up.