Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will you watch the Super Bowl?

#87WayneFanHe'sTheMan

Will you watch the Superbowl?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch the Superbowl?

I guess I didn't do it right? It was supposed to be a vote for the question basically asking if people on the forum will really skip the Super Bowl and hurt the NFLs ratings and show that we are not happy with how this is being handled because the Patriots seem to have gotten in unfairly.

That's just why I'm NOT.

You know, it just dawned on me, if men can have the eye candy of cheerleaders on the sidelines & attractive, female singers like Katy Perry to entertain them before the 3rd QTR starts, what dazzling display of beef cake bonanza do the ladies receive as NFL fans? That's not exactly fair now is it? Hmmm...If you're gonna claim QB eye candy, that doesn't work so well since they wear helmets which obstruct any clear facial visuals. 

I pride myself on a level playing field for all fans regardless of their gender, but I digress...

I think Katy is currently dating blues guitarist John Mayer. Nice work John. Nice work. A tip of the cap to ya sir. 

Katy is capable of singing well, but I have a feeling the show will be studio gimmicks vs a solid performance. Katy does have a nice set of...pipes. Why what did you think I was gonna say?  :lol:

That's perfectly fine scooter4910. Enjoy watching Miss Perry this Sunday. You won't be alone in checking out the SB scenery I can promise you that.  

You know, it just dawned on me, if men can have the eye candy of cheerleaders on the sidelines & attractive, female singers like Katy Perry to entertain them before the 3rd QTR starts, what dazzling display of beef cake bonanza do the ladies receive as NFL fans? That's not exactly fair now is it? Hmmm...If you're gonna claim QB eye candy, that doesn't work so well since they wear helmets which obstruct any clear facial visuals. 

I pride myself on a level playing field for all fans regardless of their gender, but I digress...

Somewhere near 100 football players?

I think Katy is currently dating blues guitarist John Mayer. Nice work John. Nice work. A tip of the cap to ya sir. 

Katy is capable of singing well, but I have a feeling the show will be studio gimmicks vs a solid performance. Katy does have a nice set of...pipes. Why what did you think I was gonna say?  :lol:

That's perfectly fine scooter4910. Enjoy watching Miss Perry this Sunday. You won't be alone in checking out the SB scenery I can promise you that.  

While it's not exactly fair, the game is geared towards men. Which is not fair at all whatsoever. 

I don't mind Katy Perry. She will put on a good show, guarantee it. 

People get into these stupid arguments every year about how the Super Bowl performer supposedly don't deserve it and is untalented or whatever. People want a show. That's all it comes down to. As much as people ragged on Madonna for her half time show, I enjoyed it (but then again I am a Madonna fan) though I wish she would have played Ray of Light as I predicted, however that's another story

All that matters is there is a good show, which i am positive that Katy Perry will deliver a good show. 

Ive been posting for years that the COLTS win nothing with LUCK.Hes a mirage.Of course id watch SB---the two best teams in NFL are playing

The two best teams at cheating are playing.  Luck is going to be the best QB in football shortly, hate to burst your bubble.   I do hope Seattle destroys the Pats though.

I'll be watching the cheater bowl, hoping for a Patriots win so that when the investigation concludes we can put a nice big asterisk next to it.

I will never pull for the Pats as long as BB and TB are on that team.  They are the biggest cheaters of the modern era and a blight on the NFL.  Hate them with a passion and root for them to lose almost as much as I root for the Colts to win.

I will be watching it because I'm a fan of the game of football and this is the biggest football game of the season.  I won't be cheering strongly for anyone; I hope the Pats put up 60+ points on the loudmouthed Seahawks, but I don't really care about the outcome.  Does it really make a difference if one group of potential ball-manipulating cheaters with a history of cheating beats another group of PED-taking cheaters led by a don't-ask-don't-tell cheating coach?

Thats where Im at

While it's not exactly fair, the game is geared towards men. Which is not fair at all whatsoever. 

I don't mind Katy Perry. She will put on a good show, guarantee it. 

People get into these stupid arguments every year about how the Super Bowl performer supposedly don't deserve it and is untalented or whatever. People want a show. That's all it comes down to. As much as people ragged on Madonna for her half time show, I enjoyed it (but then again I am a Madonna fan) though I wish she would have played Ray of Light as I predicted, however that's another story

All that matters is there is a good show, which i am positive that Katy Perry will deliver a good show. 

Yes, I will agree 100% that they are the NFL's primary target audience, but there are knowledgable football women in this world who would prefer some male distractions of their own to visualize. 

I have nothing against Katy Perry BTW & I have seen here perform "California Gurls" on stage with rapper Snoop Dogg. It was way too techno live & a lot of the parts came with pre-recorded sections. When a performer plays live, I expect every is live from vocals, to guitar licks, to drum beats, to keyboard arrangements. That's not always the case with Katy Bogie.