Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL zeroed in on locker room attendant

AndreRison

Regardless of the outcome of the Wells investigation...

This story has sort of run its cycle, and no matter what the report says, people will believe what they already believe about it. If the Patriots are completely exonerated I'm 100% sure that will be met with widespread skepticism. If they're found accountable, a lot of Patriots fans will cry foul. If it's inconclusive, as I think it will be, then people will remain right where they are on the issue. 

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of the outcome of the Wells investigation...

This story has sort of run its cycle, and no matter what the report says, people will believe what they already believe about it. If the Patriots are completely exonerated I'm 100% sure that will be met with widespread skepticism. If they're found accountable, a lot of Patriots fans will cry foul. If it's inconclusive, as I think it will be, then people will remain right where they are on the issue. 

Yeah it seems very anticlimactic at this point. They were saying they expected the report before the draft but who knows.

Funny, I was thinking the exact opposite. :dunno:

I would have thought if there was nothing really there, the results of the investigation would have been completed, yet it's still ongoing, which leads me to believe some wrongdoing has been uncovered but we're not supposed to be discussing this until the results are in. Hurry up already. :P

Seems like they are stalling hopping everyone will forget, Maybe covering there own butt, Maybe covering the real truth ,maybe they think its not any of our business, I think as caring NFL fans its our job not to let it DIE. 

One thing for sure I have not seen one reporter mention or question the report for a while now, I wonder if they have there hands tied?

Probably tired of beating a dead horse at this point. Until the report comes up there really isn't anything else to talk about ...

Probably tired of beating a dead horse at this point. Until the report comes up there really isn't anything else to talk about ...

The longer the report takes the more of a chance people will forget why they were so emotional about it in the first place .I just don't want to see this swept under the rug. I for the life of me cant understand why or how it could take this long unless someone or some organization is still trying to find how to cover there butts. The longer it goes on from here ,to me the smellier it gets!

The longer the report takes the more of a chance people will forget why they were so emotional about it in the first place .I just don't want to see this swept under the rug. I for the life of me cant understand why or how it could take this long unless someone or some organization is still trying to find how to cover there butts. The longer it goes on from here ,to me the smellier it gets!

Yeah, I agree. I don't know why an investigation into ball tampering is going on three months. I do think the league may come out of this looking the worst and may already have the report and are trying to figure out how to best position the results.

Funny, I was thinking the exact opposite. :dunno:

I would have thought if there was nothing really there, the results of the investigation would have been completed, yet it's still ongoing, which leads me to believe some wrongdoing has been uncovered but we're not supposed to be discussing this until the results are in. Hurry up already. :P

You might be correct? Who at this point really knows? :scratch:

Yeah, I agree. I don't know why an investigation into ball tampering is going on three months. I do think the league may come out of this looking the worst and may already have the report and are trying to figure out how to best position the results.

I think they already do.  I think the whole football world thinks poorly of them at this point.