Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL zeroed in on locker room attendant

AndreRison

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well of course they are. This has always been the most reasonable explanation of what happened. Some ball boy let the air out of the balls.  Now, the question is, did he just act alone for reasons that are hard to explain, or was he told to do it.  If true, it really makes the science lesson on saturday even more hilarious.

Well of course they are. This has always been the most reasonable explanation of what happened. Some ball boy let the air out of the balls.  Now, the question is, did he just act alone for reasons that are hard to explain, or was he told to do it.  If true, it really makes the science lesson on saturday even more hilarious.

Of course he was told to do it. 

Let's assume that this dude flips and tell the truth, that he was told to deflate the balls by Belichick, they surely lose a 1st round pick right? 

If that happens, they should lose a lot more than a first round pick. But yes, to start, let's take that first rounder...

If that happens, they should lose a lot more than a first round pick. But yes, to start, let's take that first rounder...

IF it is true their penalty should dwarf that of bountygate.

Given:

Being repeat offenders

Covering this up, especially with those jokes of press conferences they've had

You know looking back over this whole fiasco, something that seems huge now; Irsay saying he was "confident" in the NFL investigation. He knew way before we did.

you know it's pretty sad that Irsay received almost a harsher penalty for his incident than the Pats did for Spygate---none of them were ever suspended.

Wait a second here... No one has mentioned the most amazing thing about Superman's video!

SKIP BAYLESS (The biggest Patriot fan on ESPN) COMPLETELY THREW BELICHICK UNDER THE BUS!

He accused him of cheating vs the Rams in the 2001 Super Bowl, cheating vs the Panthers in the 2003 Super Bowl, Spygate, Deflategate, gaming the injury report, and jamming headset signals.

You know looking back over this whole fiasco, something that seems huge now; Irsay saying he was "confident" in the NFL investigation. He knew way before we did.

That's what I love about Irsay. Dude hates the Patriots just as much as we do. He (maybe) set up a whole investigation that forever ruins their legacies and is a huge distraction in the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl. 

IF it is true their penalty should dwarf that of bountygate.

Given:

Being repeat offenders

Covering this up, especially with those jokes of press conferences they've had

Nah, I think Bountygate was worse. But even without the repeat offender angle, and without the sloppy denials, this is way more serious than just a first rounder. Especially when there's a bunch of circumstantial evidence suggesting that this has happened in more than just one game.

That's what I love about Irsay. Dude hates the Patriots just as much as we do. He (maybe) set up a whole investigation that forever ruins their legacies and is a huge distraction in the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl. 

The people in Boston are trying to blame Irsay, Pagano, Harbaugh, Ravens, Colts, etc. I guess it was all Mangini and the Jets, and Warner and Faulk with the Rams, the last time. It's everyone but the two amigos !

Honestly. Does anyone really think something will come of this? The NFL handed down a slap on the wrist and destroyed all the evidence the last time. Even if they take away basically a 2nd rd pick since its so late...the Pats will draft a future pro bowl lineman later anyways. We are talking perhaps the most popular franchise in the NFL for the last decade....almost Cowboy beloved. If people think something will come for this I hope they are prepared for what we will see in a couple weeks. They aren't getting anyone to admit wrong doing and this will get swept under the rug.

Honestly. Does anyone really think something will come of this? The NFL handed down a slap on the wrist and destroyed all the evidence the last time. Even if they take away basically a 2nd rd pick since its so late...the Pats will draft a future pro bowl lineman later anyways. We are talking perhaps the most popular franchise in the NFL for the last decade....almost Cowboy beloved. If people think something will come for this I hope they are prepared for what we will see in a couple weeks. They aren't getting anyone to admit wrong doing and this will get swept under the rug.

I don't suspect that anything will come of it.  The equipment guy will be fired and that will be it.  He'll take the blame for all.  

We've heard that the ball boy will be sent away to Sicily like Michael Corleone.