Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Speculation Thread: What do you think happened at Deflategate? (Merge)

ColtsBlueFL

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fines maybe although I doubt it. No way draft picks without the person(s) responsible. If that was the case, they would have already done that on Monday. They need more.

an investigation doesn't conclude in a day. The balls were tampered with. That's all they need. It doesn't mean they aren't trying to find out exactly who did it. The league will interview every player and staff member. That probably won't happen until after the superbowl. This isn't going away anytime soon

an investigation doesn't conclude in a day. The balls were tampered with. That's all they need. It doesn't mean they aren't trying to find out exactly who did it. The league will interview every player and staff member. That probably won't happen until after the superbowl. This isn't going away anytime soon

We will see but difficult to punish more than a fine without the culprit. Schefty said without proof of who did the tampering, Pats will get off completely.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/adam-schefter-on-deflate-gate-nfl-struggling-to-find-evidence-might-not-punish-anyone/

We will see but difficult to punish more than a fine without the culprit. Schefty said without proof of who did the tampering, Pats will get off completely.

Do you always believe everything he says :???:   Oh right your believe Tom boy and BB so I guess you would believe Schefty also. You know we all know how you feel so why don't you take a rest. ;) 

Do you always believe everything he says :???:   Oh right your believe Tom boy and BB so I guess you would believe Schefty also. You know we all know how you feel so why don't you take a rest. ;)

Schefty is one of the most connected people to the league. Maybe the most connected.

Schefty is one of the most connected people to the league. Maybe the most connected.

He was way wrong on the suspensions this season.

Changed his story more times than you can count on your hands until Mortenson reported the truth.

He may not be as connected as you think and he most certainly isn't always right. He just likes to be "first".

He was way wrong on the suspensions this season.

Changed his story more times than you can count on your hands until Mortenson reported the truth.

He may not be as connected as you think and he most certainly isn't always right. He just likes to be "first".

I didn't say he was infallible just very connected.

Isn't this the special investigator that was brought in on the bullying incident in Miami and they found Richie Incognito guilty and he was severely punished by the NFL. :???:    That makes me think that this will be done correctly. :)

Kinda like using a hammer to kill a bug, but if they wanna pay the man....

They are already screwing this up .. trust me.

They may be.   They've screwed up lots of things this year.     But trusting YOU is the last thing I'm going to do.   You haven't shown one bit that you understand what happened.     You don't seem to know what the Patriots did and you don't seem to care much.

If you want to be a fan-girl about it -- fine.   But don't ask me to respect the word of someone who today has been making arguments that were proven incorrect days ago.

It doesnt matter who did it.  Chain of Custody means that the Patriots were responsible and it was in their control and therefore are held accountable.  The Colts balls would have been filled the exact same time and place as the Patriots and theirs didnt deflate.  They can punish the organisation with the current evidence as is.

and underneath it says....

"Guys want to be him, girls want to be next to him, but nobody believes. him"

yeah. The first two are still true. Not sure he cares about the third.

But the Post has been having a field day. I must say their title writers are some of the best in the business ...

They may be.   They've screwed up lots of things this year.     But trusting YOU is the last thing I'm going to do.   You haven't shown one bit that you understand what happened.     You don't seem to know what the Patriots did and you don't seem to care much.

If you want to be a fan-girl about it -- fine.   But don't ask me to respect the word of someone who today has been making arguments that were proven incorrect days ago.

lol. I am not fan girl. I have been saying from day one that this is ON Brady and it still is.

What arguments would those be?

Brady informed ball boy to deflate the balls.Maybe this is standard practice for him. Anyway he can be telling the truth when he says "he" did not alter the balls in any way. But I bet this was done by his order

Exactly every statement Brady and Belichick made were calculated and krafted errrrr crafted in a manner to deny everything while actually denying nothing!

I didnt alter the ball in any way ... of course you did not do the deed yourself so you can claim that without telling a lie.

I was totally surprised to hear about this monday ... yes because you had thought you had gotten away with it again like you had the entire year - not really telling a lie.

I have no knowledge of what happened ... he can say that because he was not present when it happened - not really a lie.

Trying to figure out how it happened - what was the process ... well he might not know the exact method employed to deflate the balls so not really a lie,

I would never do anything to break the rules ... I reckon since he was not the one who actually deflated the ball he thinks he was not the one to break the rule - not really a lie.

Everyone is trying to figure out what happened. ... Of course they want to know who told on them - how were they caught?  How can they become better at deceiving?

Once I approve the balls those are the ones I expect on the field .... indeed he could have expected the deflated balls to be on the field - no lie here either.

On and on and on deny everything while denying nothing at all ... He came across like a practiced witness in a trial ... if they ask this you say this .... What a joke!

I think his nerves got to him as he surely got away from the practiced script and incriminated himself multiple times

I can only speak for myself - I handle the ball on every play - I want to be very familiar with my equipment - I like the balll at 12.5 PSI - that is the perfect grip for me -  yet I had no idea the balls were 2 PSI low ...

Brady and the Patriot Organization are FRAUDS!

lol. I am not fan girl. I have been saying from day one that this is ON Brady and it still is.

What arguments would those be?

Well...   I haven't gone back to see all of your posts, but even today -- after I you used this the other day and I corrected you -- you wrote that the NFL hasn't proven anything yet.

That's like saying police standing over a dead body can't call it a crime unless they know who did it.

The NFL has 12 under-inflated footballs.    11 of them by a large amount and the 12th by a small amount.    That's a dead body.  That's an NFL crime.

The only thing they don't have is who committed the crime?   Belichick?   Brady?   Who?    But if no one admits it, the NFL can't still punish the Pats.    Why you think they won't or can't is a mystery....

But there was a crime and the NFL and everyone else knows it.

The only questions will be will the NFL find someone guilty and what will the punishment to be the franchise be?

Exactly every statement Brady and Belichick made were calculated and krafted errrrr crafted in a manner to deny everything while actually denying nothing!

I didnt alter the ball in any way ... of course you did not do the deed yourself so you can claim that without telling a lie.

I was totally surprised to hear about this monday ... yes because you had thought you had gotten away with it again like you had the entire year - not really telling a lie.

I have no knowledge of what happened ... he can say that because he was not present when it happened - not really a lie.

Trying to figure out how it happened - what was the process ... well he might not know the exact method employed to deflate the balls so not really a lie,

I would never do anything to break the rules ... I reckon since he was not the one who actually deflated the ball he thinks he was not the one to break the rule - not really a lie.

Everyone is trying to figure out what happened. ... Of course they want to know who told on them - how were they caught? How can they become better at deceiving?

Once I approve the balls those are the ones I expect on the field .... indeed he could have expected the deflated balls to be on the field - no lie here either.

On and on and on deny everything while denying nothing at all ... He came across like a practiced witness in a trial ... if they ask this you say this .... What a joke!

I think his nerves got to him as he surely got away from the practiced script and incriminated himself multiple times

I can only speak for myself - I handle the ball on every play - I want to be very familiar with my equipment - I like the balll at 12.5 PSI - that is the perfect grip for me - yet I had no idea the balls were 2 PSI low ...

Brady and the Patriot Organization are FRAUDS!

Elaborated beautifully. Well done!! I loved the krafted part :-)

Well...   I haven't gone back to see all of your posts, but even today -- after I you used this the other day and I corrected you -- you wrote that the NFL hasn't proven anything yet.

That's like saying police standing over a dead body can't call it a crime unless they know who did it.

The NFL has 12 under-inflated footballs.    11 of them by a large amount and the 12th by a small amount.    That's a dead body.  That's an NFL crime.

The only thing they don't have is who committed the crime?   Belichick?   Brady?   Who?    But if no one admits it, the NFL can't still punish the Pats.    Why you think they won't or can't is a mystery....

But there was a crime and the NFL and everyone else knows it.

The only questions will be will the NFL find someone guilty and what will the punishment to be the franchise be?

My post was about finding the culprit. Not the deflated balls. But if all they have is the footballs and no process, no chain of command, no one responsible then yeah maybe an organization fine or maybe nothing. You have to prove tampering with human hands for any real punishment. That is why they hired the investigative team. There is no way Goodell can say to Kraft I am charging you with tampering and only have the footballs ...

My post was about finding the culprit. Not the deflated balls. But if all they have is the footballs and no process, no chain of command, no one responsible then yeah maybe an organization fine or maybe nothing. You have to prove tampering with human hands for any real punishment. That is why they hired the investigative team. There is no way Goodell can say to Kraft I am charging you with tampering and only have the footballs ...

the burden of proof is on the pats. The balls were deflated after the inspection. The league can hold the origniazation responsible

the burden of proof is on the pats. The balls were deflated after the inspection. The league can hold the origniazation responsible

lol. No it's not. The burden is on the league to prove chain of command and who deflated them. Again, that is why they hired the investigative team. If just footballs, a fine or possibly nothing ...

lol. No it's not. The burden is on the league to prove chain of command and who deflated them. Again, that is why they hired the investigative team. If just footballs, a fine or possibly nothing ...

That is wishful thinking to the extreme. A known cheater busted for the second time

Exactly. The franchise is totally responsible for game approved footballs.

As if Brady doesn't know the difference on a 16% decrease in air pressure from where he claims the balls are 'perfect.'

Bottom line, everyone knows he did it. To think otherwise is extremely foolish. Just asinine.