Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

biggest defensive sleeper

jeff luc this guys a beast at linebacker but it dint come until he transferred to Cincinnati to get it going, he stats are unreal 134 Tackle 10.5 Tackle for loss 6.5 Sack 6 Force Fumble 4 Fumble Recovery 6 QB Hurry 5 Pass Break up, p.s :blueshoe:  :number1:  he lived couple streets from me use to see him all the time the guy is a monster 

colts can draft him maybe in the fourth to third round and be a plug in play

Owamabe Odighizuwa, DE from UCLA.......I kinda think this kid could play stand up 3-4 rush linebacker but  I just don't know, He accelerates quick off the ball but is a bit tight in the hip to bend and get around the edge, I'd probably pass if Im a 3-4 team but wuth some development he could be a terror in a 4-3

Norkeithus Otis out of North Carolina is a Linebacker I like with a quick first step who is agile but he would have to put on a few pounds

Owamabe Odighizuwa, DE from UCLA.......I kinda think this kid could play stand up 3-4 rush linebacker but  I just don't know, He accelerates quick off the ball but is a bit tight in the hip to bend and get around the edge, I'd probably pass if Im a 3-4 team but wuth some development he could be a terror in a 4-3

Norkeithus Otis out of North Carolina is a Linebacker I like with a quick first step who is agile but he would have to put on a few pounds

He's been talked about as a first or a second.  Not exactly a sleeper.  And his production has never come close to his ability.

He's been talked about as a first or a second.  Not exactly a sleeper.  And his production has never come close to his ability.

To be a 1st rounder I'd like the production to match or come close to the physical ability, He has also dealt with some big injuries in college, I think he had the acceleration off the ball of a late 1st-early 2nd round pick but everything else says late 2nd--to 3rd round pick to me