Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck feels "deflated" about loss

peytonmanning18

I'm very sad wishing the Ravens are Pats were " ineligible " for further post season play.

Honesty, how can we teach our kids that you can cheat and win.....The Patriots can win without cheating...it is obvious.  So why are they allowed to keep doing it?  Ban them from Post-Season next year and GO Seahawks!

Honesty, how can we teach our kids that you can cheat and win.....The Patriots can win without cheating...it is obvious.  So why are they allowed to keep doing it?  Ban them from Post-Season next year and GO Seahawks!

I like this expect the go seabirds part. 

I won't even watch this turdbowl this year. 

I coached very good travel teams for kids in very sports when my kids were younger. I always tried to teach them to play aggressive, do everything you can to win within the rules, and play with honor. I went against many cheaters who abused rosters with overage kids, illegal players, etc. I just don't like that kind of stuff, and if it was the Ravens in this instance, I would tell you guys the same thing. You know , we're all fans of our respective teams, and we all will defend our teams to a point. But, if you're going to be a fair forum poster , you have to put your values above your team. They're still your team, but they have to own up to their mistake, pay the penalty , and then you move on. It happens in most organizations, and this time it's NE again in the spotlight.

I'm hoping the Ravens learned from their mistakes with Ray Rice. It was handled very poorly by them , and the NFL.

I coached very good travel teams for kids in very sports when my kids were younger. I always tried to teach them to play aggressive, do everything you can to win within the rules, and play with honor. I went against many cheaters who abused rosters with overage kids, illegal players, etc. I just don't like that kind of stuff, and if it was the Ravens in this instance, I would tell you guys the same thing. You know , we're all fans of our respective teams, and we all will defend our teams to a point. But, if you're going to be a fair forum poster , you have to put your values above your team. They're still your team, but they have to own up to their mistake, pay the penalty , and then you move on. It happens in most organizations, and this time it's NE again in the spotlight.

I'm hoping the Ravens learned from their mistakes with Ray Rice. It was handled very poorly by them , and the NFL.

Well stated Old Crow!!  Thanks.

Speaking of turds..... Trying to pull for patriots is like trying to pick up a TURD on the clean end.... IT JUST CAN'T BE DONE...

:thmsup:  

Actually, it can be done, someone just has to polish it first... ;)

But I agree with the sentiment.  I guess I'll be rooting the for the Sea Chickens in this Superbowl.

Accidental? I doubt that very much. He's a clever guy, our Andrew. A little acting is not beyond him.

I totally agree on the values of playing with honour etc. A good upbringing will give you that across all of lifes experiences, including sports.

I remember a few years ago watching my soccer team play in an important match, and one of our players was tickled on the forehead by his opponents forehead....and he hit the ground like he'd been shot. I spent the rest of the game shouting for the other team to win. My young son was slightly bewildered by my actions, but it eventually sunk in. He has never forgotten that day....

NE has been either flat out cheating or playing in the grey the entire time BB has been coach. It's nothing new. I'm just so sick of their crap. They mug our guys it but Luck well after the ball is gone and no flag. You touch the little princess Brady and we get a 15 yards penalty. Their recievers cry after every single play. Just gets old. The hatred of the pats has been renewed

I do not want cheaters to win.  Believe me, I am in no way, shape or form a Seahawk fan.  I do like their fan's game day approach.....loud.......LOUD   :)

I'm with you, I don't want cheaters to prosper either.

Aren't we fortunate to live in a great country where a college football player's parents can afford to live in a million dollar home on little more than minimum wage jobs?  Well done Pete Carroll!

Is there anyway that both teams can lose the Super Bowl? 

Me too.

If he did it on purpose, my respect level for Luck just went way up.

I could see why after hearing the word "deflated" for 4 straight days that word might be stuck in your head and it could slip out in a situation that this but a guy as smart and thoughtful as Luck had to have known what he was doing and I love it.

I like this expect the go seabirds part. 

I won't even watch this turdbowl this year. 

Why?  Because of fear Russell Wilson will have 2 rings and our Andrew has none.  Pffft....whatever.  Team goals matter not worrying about individual comparisons.  That said...Go Hawks!  Love me some Richard Sherman.  Wish he was a Colt.  

Why?  Because of fear Russell Wilson will have 2 rings and our Andrew has none.  Pffft....whatever.  Team goals matter not worrying about individual comparisons.  That said...Go Hawks!  Love me some Richard Sherman.  Wish he was a Colt.  

I'm not watching because I have no interest in who wins. I really dislike the Pats, love DangerRuss but hate the rest of that team.  

After this whole deflategate thing I am now questioning the integrity of the NFL.  

I probably will cancel my Sunday Ticket subscription next season and only watch the Colts.  

I'm not watching because I have no interest in who wins. I really dislike the Pats, love DangerRuss but hate the rest of that team.  

After this whole deflategate thing I am now questioning the integrity of the NFL.  

I probably will cancel my Sunday Ticket subscription next season and only watch the Colts.  

Sorry to hear that but I can certainly understand how your faith in the integrity of the NFL would be shaken by this.  Outside of the Pats shenanigans, I'm also wondering what those refs were smoking during the game.  They handled the balls all game long and should have noticed something was up long before D'Qwell's interception brought the issue to their attention.

Sorry to hear that but I can certainly understand how your faith in the integrity of the NFL would be shaken by this.  Outside of the Pats shenanigans, I'm also wondering what those refs were smoking during the game.  They handled the balls all game long and should have noticed something was up long before D'Qwell's interception brought the issue to their attention.

IDK. It's really been weighing on me for quite awhile now. Probably almost a decade.   

I see too many games decided by questionable things, but nothing is ever fixed.   

People seem to have short memories, but even this season many teams were cheated out of victories.

I'm with you, I don't want cheaters to prosper either.

Aren't we fortunate to live in a great country where a college football player's parents can afford to live in a million dollar home on little more than minimum wage jobs?  Well done Pete Carroll!

Is there anyway that both teams can lose the Super Bowl? 

I wish!  But at least Russell Wilson has been a class act.  The defensive personnel....not so much :)