Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat McAfee/Adam Vinatieri AFC Championship

bap1331

Did anyone notice that Pat McAfee’s punts were not as strong in the AFC Championship? He is pretty clutch overall and wouldn’t a flat ball give the Pats good field position? Just a thought…

I know most of  you are not skeptical it made a huge difference but if 11 of 12 balls were underinflated, it hurts the punting and kicking game. The #1 thing I hate in soccer is a flat ball, it completely takes away the skill and power of kicks. So this is huge in special teams.

Did anyone notice that Pat McAfee’s punts were not as strong in the AFC Championship? He is pretty clutch overall and wouldn’t a flat ball give the Pats good field position? Just a thought…

I know most of  you are not skeptical it made a huge difference but if 11 of 12 balls were underinflated, it hurts the punting and kicking game. The #1 thing I hate in soccer is a flat ball, it completely takes away the skill and power of kicks. So this is huge in special teams.

The under inflated balls were Pat Gameballs

I know most of  you are not skeptical it made a huge difference but if 11 of 12 balls were under inflated, it hurts the punting and kicking game. The #1 thing I hate in soccer is a flat ball, it completely takes away the skill and power of kicks. So this is huge in special teams.

make ball go less yards when punted  and field goal .  why number 12  football be fully air pressure.