Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pending Physical, Peyton will return to Broncos

Gramz

My guess is that earlier in the thread someone else commented hoping this didn't turn into another Favre. :dunno:

Manning does not have one ounce of Favre in him. Not one. Just look at when he announced he was returning. Literally a few weeks after his last game when I am sure his quad is not all the way healed. And look how quietly he did it. Favre would string GB along for months before telling them, yeah I think I will come back. Finally in 2008 they had had enough and told them they were going with Rodgers.

I was first referring to Peyton's postgame interview on the sidelines after the record breaking game.

They should know each other pretty well. They both played in the league together for several years and Archie was Favre's favorite growing up.

I was first referring to Peyton's postgame interview on the sidelines after the record breaking game.

They should know each other pretty well. They both played in the league together for several years and Archie was Favre's favorite growing up.

BC, really......they don't know each other well.

Peyton said that on NBC when he broke the TD record

Do you think Kubiak will have Manning do the naked bootleg plays that he ran so much in Houston?

It's a staple of Kubiak's offense, but he might have to make some tweaks there in Manning's case. Kubiak used to love having Schaub take complete advantage of the play and hurl it deep to Andre, but I'm not sure Manning has the arm or mobility required for the play.