Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Randall Cobb

If we were are going to spend that kind of money on a WR I would rather have someone bigger. We don't need 2 Hiltons

I get that, but Cobb is a much better built athlete....he could play the slot/ middle of the field. The colts short passing game kinda stink...seems to consist mostly of dump offs to Boom. While some of that is scheme, I would love a guy like Cobb.

Once we make andrew luck the highest paid player everything will go down hill.. no way we keep all fleener, allen, hilton, and luck.. they will all be wanting big money.. plus if we want to sign any other good free agents.. cap space wont be there.. we should trade fleener or allen and ger something while we can

Once we make andrew luck the highest paid player everything will go down hill.. no way we keep all fleener, allen, hilton, and luck.. they will all be wanting big money.. plus if we want to sign any other good free agents.. cap space wont be there.. we should trade fleener or allen and ger something while we can

Yes, because the Colts are the only ones with a well paid QB. And how much money do you thing "good" tight ends make?

Once we make andrew luck the highest paid player everything will go down hill.. no way we keep all fleener, allen, hilton, and luck.. they will all be wanting big money..  plus if we want to sign any other good free agents.. cap space wont be there.. we should trade fleener or allen and ger something while we can

Nope.    We've got plenty of room for the four players you mentioned.   We will keep them all if they want to be here, and I think they do.

Grigson has been very public for two years.   He's been planning space for Salary Cap needs for just this moment.

You don't have to worry.    We will not be able to get many free agents.   But we'll keep the guys we want to keep.

Trading in the NFL rarely works out.    You rarely get the value back that you want.   

There is no need for you to worry.    The Colts will be fine.    The salary cap is about to go WAY up...  and for a number of years to come.   The Colts have plenty of room.

Draft one in the first 2 rounds. Groom TY and Moncrief and once Moncrief runs better routes, we will have a young core instead of relying on FA pickups when so many contracts are coming up.

No thanks. Don't need a stud...rather pick up one in 3rd or later.