Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots being investigated for Deflating footballs.....(Mega Merge)

RealityIsLuck

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You can't tell the difference between 13.5 PSI and 10.5 PSI"

So how do you know you like it at 12.5 you muppet?

He's blowing it. Back and forth. Going on and on about how he likes the ball and then saying he can't notice a difference. WTH?

He said something to the effect that after the game starts he doesn't pay attention to the football,  he doesn't squeeze them to see if the pressure has changed and if the Colts want to do that...  then he did his laugh

you can always tell when someone's lying by all the laughing they do to divert attention away from themselves,  Brady's lying like a rug!!

The AFCCG should be replayed.

Sadly, the result would be the same. 

Hey whatever, we were 2-14 three years ago, we are on the up vs teams who have been stuck at 8-8 for 10 years. We will be fine in the long run. Hopefully when Brady and BB retire they lose every game for as long as I live.

I might actually root for the Pats now just because this is already so bad yet so hilarious I actually want to see what happens now that everyone thinks he lied and he may possibly win a SB MVP for it.

Innocent unless proven guilty.

Nope. That's a constitutional protection for someone who is being tried for a crime. It has nothing to do with the way the NFL handles this situation, and it CERTAINLY doesn't pertain to the court of public opinion.

The Patriots certainly didn't do any talking about "innocent until proven guilty" when they released Aaron Hernandez, nor should they have. Because it doesn't apply.