Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What hc could we hire and what other coaching positions could we hire?

hambone35

Ahh we can continue to all agree/disagree.

I still think there is a good chance Manusky gets let go...Pagano is definitely going to be taking some heat from Irsay and Grigson over this game and Pagano is going to have to have some answers for it. To me the most logical sense in Pagano's shoes is to make a change at DC.

Just the way I see it going down.

irsay said after the game they are real close to taking the last step and that he knows it doesn't look like it when a game gets away from you like tonight did but they are continuing to take the right steps and extremely close to getting back to the Super Bowl. That doesn't sound like a man that's about to go put a bunch of heat on his coaching staff. That sounds like a man who recognizes that while tonight stunk it doesn't diminish a good season with another very clear step forward in the playoffs.

Wish Irsay would go the Jerry Jones route and just start hiring new coordinators. Trestman or Gase would be an upgrade over Pep. He had a formation w/ 3 tightends and no WR. But the TEs were lined up like wrs.

I also think Luck needs an experienced coach to get to the next level.

Sadly, we're stuck w/ Chuck because of his human interes story.

Wasn't good today, but didn't have a bad season by any means. 

He is the 7th highest paid player on the team. Do you think he is the 7th highest contributor? 

He started out the season well, including a few sacks, but he's tapered off and has been fairly invisible since. That's good for an offensive lineman, but for a linebacker/ pass rusher????

irsay said after the game they are real close to taking the last step and that he knows it doesn't look like it when a game gets away from you like tonight did but they are continuing to take the right steps and extremely close to getting back to the Super Bowl. That doesn't sound like a man that's about to go put a bunch of heat on his coaching staff. That sounds like a man who recognizes that while tonight stunk it doesn't diminish a good season with another very clear step forward in the playoffs.

Thanks for sharing this post.  

I'm glad that it sounds like Irsay hasn't lost his head over this game....   

That's good to know!   :thmup:

p.s. -- I'm out of "likes"  otherwise you would've got one!

Yea I don't think Irsay has a ton to be mad about, but seriously pagano has got to be upset at the way the defense played (offense also) but I point to defense because it's consistently been a problem and he is supposedly a defensive guy and you'd think that's where he'd be focused.