Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So.... The Excuse....

John Waylon

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuses. The Colts were absolutely and utterly dominated in every phase - offense, defense, and special teams. Absolutely dominated.

Luck struggled.

WRs couldn't get open or catch.

Colts just decided not to run, of course until the end of the game to run out the clock and walk out with their tails between their legs.

Defense must have used the same playbook as the last 3 games against the Pats.

No "we" didn't. The Colts lost a game they weren't really expected to win. I would have preferred it was closer, but the Colts will be back on this stage again... SOON.

Excuse me, "the Colts" got embarrassed. Losing and being competitive is one thing. This wasn't the case tonight

Anyone remember the scene in "Revenge of the Nerds" where the football team runs off the field (because their jocks were on fire) leaving John Goodman standing there going "Son of a - we forgot to practice!"

That's basically what just happened. We forgot to practice this week, and then we forgot to play.

Maybe next year we'll let them put up 60.

We need better players its as simple as that. Sorry, no disrespect to Andy Studebaker(hope he's OK he got destroyed on that kick off) but we aren't going to be as good as we can be with him being a major contributor at LB. Same can be said for several other players. We need upgrades. The coaches have to get better as well.

Anyone remember the scene in "Revenge of the Nerds" where the football team runs off the field (because their jocks were on fire) leaving John Goodman standing there going "Son of a - we forgot to practice!"

That's basically what just happened. We forgot to practice this week, and then we forgot to play.

Maybe next year we'll let them put up 60.

If the Colts have to play the Patriots again next year, they should just forfeit. I mean why even bother? Are they looking for their 5th straight beat down?

We need better players its as simple as that. Sorry, no disrespect to Andy Studebaker(hope he's OK he got destroyed on that kick off) but we aren't going to be as good as we can be with him being a major contributor at LB. Same can be said for several other players. We need upgrades. The coaches have to get better as well.

Better players on D-I have been hearing about that for decades now- Once I would like the Colts to have some toughness.

If the Colts have to play the Patriots again next year, they should just forfeit. I mean why even bother? Are they looking for their 5th straight beat down?

We can't continually expect Oakland to set a new low. We must do our part to help, and as history evidences, we will do it to the worst of our ability.

Better players on D-I have been hearing about that for decades now- Once I would like the Colts to have some toughness.

We showed toughness at times this year. The problem today was the turnover deep in our own territory and the quick lead. Then the offense couldn't get a first down. The defense got gassed and they ran over us. AGAIN