Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

my personal opinion

hambone35

Our coaches are out there getting their butts wiped up like crazy. I knew the last few games was a fluke. I mean, this is all coaching. This is a disgrace. We are not ready to play at all! We look embarrassing. Why even come here for this? Luck is all under throwing and overthrowing guys. Just not ready. Also, I keep saying they love to hold on to these Cleveland bums. Cribbs lost it early for us. If I'm the coach, dude does not play. He did it last week too. Coaches never learn. For some reason we will get toasted,then vulnerable to the same exact nonsense. Just like today. We never get better after being torched, we just let it happen again like it's not even being discussed. 7 stinking points. This is atrocious. Pep killed us too. Big time. Calling dink and donk stuff. We don't have alex smith!

When everything looks so easy for them and so difficult for us, you know you are being severely outcoached.  Yes, they are more talented, but not this much more talented.  We will never outcoach this team.  You will have to be significantly more talented than them to beat them.  When we flipped the script and won 5 out of 6 against them, how did we do it?  By having more weapons than they could stop.  Belichick said so himself.  That's why he went out and got Moss, Welker, etc. 

As is, I would prefer our chances against New England if we just went up-tempo, no huddle the entire game and let Luck improvise.

I've had enough of this from you guys. We are not gonna fire our coach, OC and DC because we lost the dang AFC Championship game. 

Sure, that's how people will spin it, but this is, by playoff standards, a weak team with sub par coaching.  If it's a better team than Luck walked into, it's not by much.  This team is where it is for one reason - the QB.  It's been the same story for 17 years.  No QB in the history of the universe could win a ring with this team.