Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

Have been out of town and just turned on tv to watch the remainder of the game. 45-7!!! I didnt have high hopes but thats pathetic. Someones head should roll.

Silly train of thought.

"We finally have a team capable of getting to the AFCCG, Blow it up!!!!!"

So if you're getting destroyed you're not struggling? Seems legit lol.

The Pats got smacked around by the Ravens a few years back. I doubt they reacted like our fans have.

The loss sucks. It hurts. I get it. But this season has been a great one. We just got too close to the sun before we were ready.

Did the patriots lose those Baltimore games 45-7? How come every one of those games close except the one with the Ravens Super Bowl? Even in down years?

Great season but dang.

fan or not it is pretty incredible. And my Dad died in 2000 without EVER winning a SB.

GET OFF MY LEG BRADY   ;)

Brady is throwing deep up 38 with 5 minutes left ? Really deserves to get hurt badly

eh I don't think we have grown as much as we think to be honest, The defense is getting whipped on the ground the exact same way they were against NE before, abandoning run fits and many of the blocking assignments when we ran the ball have have been more complicated then they needed to be all year

We haven't grown to the level of NE, but the team is far better than last year and the year before. It takes time to build an elite team.

It's positive.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, January 19, 2015 - personal shot
Hidden by 21isSuperman, January 19, 2015 - personal shot

It's a union guy. Unions don't let you get paid less than your worth. Educate yourself.

Seriously, when was the last contract this union negotiated?

/quit.

We should put in Hasselbeck.  Then we can tell people "The AFC Championship Game was such a dominating performance that we had to put in our backup QB" and people will think we did really well....

Then you can follow up with the score.  But just the score, not which team,  ;-)

No holes at all to run through.  we are poor on O and D lines tonight.

fan or not it is pretty incredible. And my Dad died in 2000 without EVER winning a SB.

GET OFF MY LEG BRADY   ;)

I hope you two are ready for a long night ahead on the forums haha

You're insane if you don't think GB was embarrassing lol.

You're insane if you think the Colts getting their * kicked 45-7 is less embarassing. Lol

Did the patriots lose those Baltimore games 45-7? How come every one of those games close except the one with the Ravens Super Bowl? Even in down years?

Great season but dang.

They were physically dominated worse than us in my opinion the Pats were never even in it when the Ravens beat them.

They also didn't have years because they've had an elite QB and an elite HC the entire time lol.

This Pats team wasn't slapped together in 3 years like our team.

Forget the score. It sucks but losing by 1 would suck just as bad. Just goes to show we have tons of room to grow. But we should be proud of this team.

We haven't grown to the level of NE, but the team is far better than last year and the year before. It takes time to build an elite team.

It's positive.

There is some things to build on no doubt

Then you can follow up with the score.  But just the score, not which team,  ;-)

"I tell ya, it was complete dominance.  The Pats ended up putting in their backup and we even decided to give Luck a rest and put in Hasselbeck.  It was 45-7!  Just complete dominance!"

You're insane if you think the Colts getting their * kicked 45-7 is less embarassing. Lol

4 min to go. Game is over. Losing an onside kick. And then losing the game. After being gifted what 5 turnovers?

Easy peasy on what's more embarrassing.

I hope you two are ready for a long night ahead on the forums haha

Looks like it :) but it's late man ;)

Well good season overall fellow horseshoes! Hopefully the team can take the next step next season!

Huh.. Brady throwing deep up 35. Hope he does it again and get's knee ripped apart

Wow................

So, you expected the Super Bowl this year?

Really?  You did?

We got blown out, but we got to the AFCCG this year.  It's year 3, not year 15.

Keep the perspective and you'll learn to breathe again.

Lol

There is some things to build on no doubt

It's good Gav lol. Our future is insanely bright. Though this moment sucks hard haha.

haha Exactly.  People are complaining that First Take will be brutal to watch.....ok, then don't watch it.  Not like Smith and Bayless have anything intelligent to say anyway

Because Colin Cowherd is the Alternative. (ESPN U and ESPN Radio) in that time slot.  Usually I like Stephen A over Cowherd, but not to tomorrow.  the 'Herd' it is.

Color me insane then, I would rather take the Colts defeat than have them lose like the Packers did.

They were physically dominated worse than us in my opinion the Pats were never even in it when the Ravens beat them.

They also didn't have years because they've had an elite QB and an elite HC the entire time lol.

This Pats team wasn't slapped together in 3 years like our team.

Forget the score. It sucks but losing by 1 would suck just as bad. Just goes to show we have tons of room to grow. But we should be proud of this team.

Physically dominated but didn't lose 45-7(im sorry but I just can't ignore the score it's too daunting). I just want to see our team competitive(even losing) in big games, not getting destroyed. Amazing season though.

Exactly, then why are you commenting on Luck's play. Even when the Oline gave Luck a lot of time no receiver was open, that is not on Luck.

We could of made some adjustments but it most likely would have not worked

Congratulations to the Patriots fans on this forum, your team was the much better team tonight

Why?

Because choking away a victory like the Packers did is worse than getting blown out, IMO.

See y'all next year as soon as the gameday thread is up   ....lol

Ok, another great season is over. We shall take the next step next season. I'm gonna have a tough long Monday after 2.5 hours of sleep. Good night and please don't fight eachother!!!!