Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

45-7 is not struggling. And it's easy not to throw tantrums when you're a franchise that have 3 superbowls and don't get blow out every year.

45-7 is the definition of struggling what are you talking about lol.

And they've also not won a SB in a decade and have been blow out a few times since.

They just remember what it's like to lose humble. Our fans don't.

Hey guys, did you know that the Patriots have won 3 Super Bowls since Kraft brought the team? My mind is totally blown!

Well technically one or two words in caps is not really POSTING in ALL caps ;)

haha Technically, 100% of the letters in my post were caps.  I have failed!

I feel horrible for the team you know how bad this is gonna feel tonight and for the next few months...

We are outmanned at every position on the field... Including the head coach. It's no shame to lose to this team. They are a great team. I wish we would have been more competitive but we just didn't win any match ups at all.... Like nobody beat their man. NE earned it and I think these PATs are the most balanced team in football. I'm not sure even Seattle can beat them especially with how stagnant the hawks offense is. One day perhaps we will surround Luck with as much talent as BRady has. Hopefully. Gotta give Brady credit. He has dominated both our future hof qbs and we likely won't get past them until he retires.

i expect seattle to make a statement defense wise like they did with peyton game will be a blowout and ne d sucks at stopping the run just were not very good at it

nonsense. Player and team set the market. Players association does not. And yes Tom Brady has done it.

It's a union guy. Unions don't let you get paid less than your worth. Educate yourself.

I like John Kerry's fashion statement with his robin's egg blue scarf. Robert Kraft has his one and only shirt on with solid blue with a white collar.

I want to so much stay away from first take tomorrow, with Russel Wilson comeback and Luck throwing picks again.  Not going to be good, but we were 11-5 for 3rd straight year and reached AFCCG.

am glad i live in uk dont hear much but when u can throw 4 picks and still win says alot about the defence u have

This is a young team...young coaching staff and young front office one game away from a Super Bowl berth 3 years after a total team and front office overhaul. Facing a team that is nearing the end but also has arguably the greatest situational coach in nfl history. The Colts will be back many more timesm..this is just part of the growing pains..no ms tter how much the outcome sucks.

Actually all considering it was quite a run,...

Hey....congratulations JJ and all Pats fans. Hard to believe it's 2015 and the Brady/Belichick dynasty is still so absolutely dominant. You outlived Peyton, you outlived the vaunted Colts v Pats rivalry (which is just non-existent at this point). 

You guys are the cream that rises to the top of the AFC. I'm pulling for the Pats in the SB, for the first time ever, I'll be wanting y'all to take it. 

PS: GET YOUR QB OUT NOW!!!!!

I can't wait to see Skip Bayless go off on Andrew Luck tomorrow.

I don't.  Might make me ill.  At least his Cowboys are on the couch too.

Loosing a close game...I'm fine.

Loosing in the same range as the regular season...mehhh.

Loosing by 38 in the 4th.....I'm pretty angry about this.

45-7 is the definition of struggling what are you talking about lol.

And they've also not won a SB in a decade and have been blow out a few times since.

They just remember what it's like to lose humble. Our fans don't.

45-7 is getting destroyed.

Plus they were in competitive games against those same opponents in the playoffs were they not?

I don't mind losing. They(colts) were competitive in the 1st half. But not in the 2nd half.

Heck. I don't mind losing 45-28.

Huh.. Brady throwing deep up 35. Hope he does it again and get's knee ripped apart

Very frustrating though predictable, Im holding back right now

It's alright Gav. Pats are a great team. Great teams get to perform like this. Good teams do not.

This season in a capsule? How could anyone not mark it as a positive. Disappointing end. But we've grown.

We should put in Hasselbeck.  Then we can tell people "The AFC Championship Game was such a dominating performance that we had to put in our backup QB" and people will think we did really well....

I can't wait to see Skip Bayless go off on Andrew Luck tomorrow.

Why would you want to?

Very frustrating though predictable, Im holding back right now

That's basically how I feel too. Deep down I kind of knew we would get stomped on, but I really hoped not.

We should put in Hasselbeck.  Then we can tell people "The AFC Championship Game was such a dominating performance that we had to put in our backup QB" and people will think we did really well....

That's one way of looking at it, I guess?

Have been out of town and just turned on tv to watch the remainder of the game. 45-7!!! I didnt have high hopes but thats pathetic. Someones head should roll.

So who else is enjoying the Aussie open that just kicked off on ESPN 2?

Australian weather looks beautiful right now..... I'm jealous.

I'm watching some of that myself.

Why would you want to?

haha Exactly.  People are complaining that First Take will be brutal to watch.....ok, then don't watch it.  Not like Smith and Bayless have anything intelligent to say anyway

45-7 is getting destroyed.

Plus they were in competitive games against those same opponents in the playoffs were they not?

I don't mind losing. They(colts) were competitive in the 1st half. But not in the 2nd half.

Heck. I don't mind losing 45-28.

So if you're getting destroyed you're not struggling? Seems legit lol.

The Pats got smacked around by the Ravens a few years back. I doubt they reacted like our fans have.

The loss sucks. It hurts. I get it. But this season has been a great one. We just got too close to the sun before we were ready.

That's one way of looking at it, I guess?

The Seahawks put in their backup against Peyton Manning last year.  We could say we did the same thing to Tom Brady this year!

I'm watching some of that myself.

Some lovely ladies are playing right now and I find myself feeling better haha.

It's a good time. And a great distraction from a brutal loss.

Hey....congratulations JJ and all Pats fans. Hard to believe it's 2015 and the Brady/Belichick dynasty is still so absolutely dominant. You outlived Peyton, you outlived the vaunted Colts v Pats rivalry (which is just non-existent at this point). 

You guys are the cream that rises to the top of the AFC. I'm pulling for the Pats in the SB, for the first time ever, I'll be wanting y'all to take it. 

PS: GET YOUR QB OUT NOW!!!!!

fan or not it is pretty incredible. And my Dad died in 2000 without EVER winning a SB.

GET OFF MY LEG BRADY   ;)

haha Exactly.  People are complaining that First Take will be brutal to watch.....ok, then don't watch it.  Not like Smith and Bayless have anything intelligent to say anyway

Bayless and Smith are well-loved in the media world. But not by regular viewers.

I agree..   

AND..  TR and RW will be GONE nest year so we don't have to trot out our "most expensive bell cows" just to show?

Play the BEST on your roster....  

SIGH ...  all things equal...     Good year. 

It's alright Gav. Pats are a great team. Great teams get to perform like this. Good teams do not.

This season in a capsule? How could anyone not mark it as a positive. Disappointing end. But we've grown.

eh I don't think we have grown as much as we think to be honest but there has been some growth, The defense is getting whipped on the ground the exact same way they were against NE before, abandoning run fits and many of the blocking assignments when we ran the ball have been more complicated then they needed to be all year

I really hate knee jerk reactions but I really wonder about manusky at this point. Every good offense we have faced this year has completely torched this defense. Talent is one thing but not being able to stop anything is something else.

NE has scored a TD on every single possession except 2...their first drive which we promptly gave the ball right back and hen the INT. That is pretty unbelievable.