Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean why are you acting like we didn't play a good Denver team?

manning had a torn quad .... he couldnt even throw the ball down field.  No matter who the broncos played they would have lost.  the bengals beat them down..... honeslty if the colts were in a tougher division they wouldnt make the playoffs playing 6 games a season against horrible teams .  The colts record against winning teams this year is horrible this team is a fraud and lucks career will be wasted if they dont fire grigson and pagano

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, January 19, 2015 - inappropriate
Hidden by 21isSuperman, January 19, 2015 - inappropriate

I will note one additional irritating aspect of this game.....

Jim Nantz is beginning to sound like he'd like to have Legarrette Blount's :cuss: lodged up his :cuss:

So many of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously some of you are the most over-dramatic, immature people in the world. I truly hope that you handle real life situations better than you handle football games.

Uhhhh, yeah??  This is just a game that we watch for entertainment. Trust me, we don't make our life decisions based on football. We are fans...A.K.A. fanatics. It's fine to be emotional, immature, or whatever else. It's just a game and this is just a forum.

manning had a torn quad .... he couldnt even throw the ball down field. No matter who the broncos played they would have lost. the bengals beat them down..... honeslty if the colts were in a tougher division they wouldnt make the playoffs playing 6 games a season against horrible teams . The colts record against winning teams this year is horrible this team is a fraud and lucks career will be wasted if they dont fire grigson and pagano

How long has Peyton had this problem? How many games has he played since?

wth do ;you want him to do?   

this game was lost in the first Q.       By his TEAMMATES.. 

Yep, Luck has no where to throw the ball.  He has no running game and his defense is getting destroyed.  Pats know he has to throw, and they are very,very good.  

I was calling him reasonable. I was complementing him.

I know...I'm just saying it's pretty sad how NE is just that much better than the rest of the teams.

SEA is the equivalent on the NFC side........although I don't think the gap between them and teams like DAL, GB is that far.

SEA, GB, and DAL are all good enough that they could give NE a run for their money in the SB...I think NE would beat any of them, though. Here's hoping SEA gives a healthy dose of Beast Mode instead of Wilson throwing in to that secondary.

Says a person who uses real life for a game. Get over yourself. I'm pretty sure my life is great after a garbage game of entertainment.

WHAT? I said that I hope people handle themselves better over things that matter than a game. You are acting like your wife left you for your best friend. I'm calm and fine with the situation, because I haven't been a teenager for a long, long time.

I refuse to have a Buffalo fan complain about always losing to the Pats lol.

It hurts, believe me. And we've found ways to lose to them in the most devastating ways you could imagine. But I just expect 45 points by the Patriots whenever they play the Colts. It's why I had no faith in the Colts tonight.