Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

I think we are the best tier 2 team in the AFC. The only Tier 1 team being New england. I think we have a good chance at getting the first or second seed next year.

We will get the AFC's top seed. It's top seed or bust. The AFC should go through Indianapolis next year.

I totally agree...  it was a great season... 

BUT WHY CANT THIS STAFF THINK OUT SIDE THE BOX?  Like BB.. . Nicks in the game for Wayne when we are down late in the 3rd?  Really?

Just do ANYTHING NEW...      not the same ole same ole.. .

oh well ...    another draft...     

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   

Well it was a good season. Hate that it ends this way. Especially to this team

PATS can score 100 vs these *s

You should really go away. Your posts are horrible.

How does Seattle cheat? PED's that was 2 years ago. 

And?  It's still cheating.  Carroll is also a notorious cheater, even going back to his days at USC

Everyone saying we are second best team I think if we played Baltimore or Pittsburgh we probably would have went home week one

I mean why are you acting like we didn't play a good Denver team?

T.Y. Hilton and Moncrief. almost a non-factor in this game. T.Y. is always shadowed by a defender, and/or defended by two defenders every play.

Then Luck passed to Revis Island, and got picked off by Revis

This team needs playmakers.........  on both sides of the ball.........

PERIOD

2 easy floatet

We will get the AFC's top seed. It's top seed or bust. The AFC should go through Indianapolis next year.

As if we could beat this NE team at Indy.

I totally agree...  it was a great season... 

BUT WHY CANT THIS STAFF THINK OUT SIDE THE BOX?  Like BB.. . Nicks in the game for Wayne when we are down late in the 3rd?  Really?

Just do ANYTHING NEW...      not the same ole same ole.. .

oh well ...    another draft...     

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   

Our last two first round draft picks (Trent and Werner) are not even playing. Oh well, another draft, I guess.

So, do you this this Patriots offense is better or worse than the Broncos offense the Seahawks played in the SB last year?

The NT and DTs have to be embarrassed with how they have been pushed around today.

So many of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously some of you are the most over-dramatic, immature people in the world. I truly hope that you handle real life situations better than you handle football games.

He's right. At the same time it's kinda sad that there is such a lack of competition for NE.

I was calling him reasonable. I was complementing him.

They took us put back to the woodshed yet again.  Certainly somebody in that locker room is getting tired of the continued beatdowns, yes?

wth do ;you want him to do?   

this game was lost in the first Q.       By his TEAMMATES.. 

Another nice throw by LUCK

You're insane if you don't think GB was embarrassing lol.

It was a bad loss but I wouldn't call it embarrassing. This colts game is way more embarrassing

I'm not going to lie, I think we were lucky to catch the Broncos when we did.

Denver would have given New England a tougher time.

So many of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously some of you are the most over-dramatic, immature people in the world. I truly hope that you handle real life situations better than you handle football games.

It's a game. Get over yourself.

So, do you this this Patriots offense is better or worse than the Broncos offense the Seahawks played in the SB last year?

Worse, but that Sherman injury is HUGE.

Peyton had a torn quad...

So? How long has he had that issue? He's won games and put up points since.