Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

We don't belong. We aren't as talented. What catagories do you give us the edge in? I'm honestly curious.

Well we have one great corner with Davis, but unfortunately they have Revis who has been one of if not the  best corner in the NFL for quite a while.

QB is close enough to be a wash.

Offensive weapons? We have TY...they have Edelman who can do everything and, more importantly, GRONK at TE. Adv. NE   Their run game actually exists, too.

O-line: NE by a mile

Coaching: NE by a mile

ST: Close if you discount our doofus returner.

Overall defense: NE by a mile

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we are the best tier 2 team in the AFC. The only Tier 1 team being New england. I think we have a good chance at getting the first or second seed next year.

HOLY CRAP A REASONABLE COLTS FAN THIS IS AN UNEXPECTED DISCOVERY!!!!!

We don't belong. We aren't as talented. What catagories do you give us the edge in? I'm honestly curious.

Our Receivers are much more loaded with talent, our TE's, our DB's, and our QB. That right there is 4 levels out of 6. If you calm your emotion down you can see Grigson has put together a team that belongs here the problem is they are often I'll preared and not ready for a team that dodoesn't make mistakes, while our team does. It's actually pretty simple if you watch it. There's a reason that Brady hasn't thrown a pass over 10 yards without being intercepted. BB knows that's our strength, and what does our coach do? Sit our best run stopper...

It's not that we are losing the game it's how we lose this game every year. We always look like we just don't belong and get embarassed. We can never lose with fight and have competitive close games with the Patriots. It's so frustrating.

In no way is there a lack of talent. I think we have just as much talent as the Patriots but our coaching gets flat out embarassed every time.

The Pats have more talent and better coaching than the Colts right now.

Our Receivers are much more loaded with talent, our TE's, our DB's, and our QB. That right there is 4 levels out of 6. If you calm your emotion down you can see Grigson has put together a team that belongs here the problem is they are often I'll preared and not ready for a team that dodoesn't make mistakes, while our team does. It's actually pretty simple if you watch it. There's a reason that Brady hasn't thrown a pass over 10 yards without being intercepted. BB knows that's our strength, and what does our coach do? Sit our best run stopper...

Lol our TE's aren't better than Gronk. Our WR core is average outside of TY, everyone else is hurt or unproven. And Tom Brady is a far better QB. They also have better RBs.

Plus their D has more play makers in the secondary, and their O line is much better than ours.

Take your own advice. Head over heart. You're emotional.

Next year we are going to the SB. Just wasn't our time yet. Hate to see Russel Wilson getting another ring and people gonna say he is the better QB. 

Whomever says that is just a "casual" fan.  I am not saying that either because I am a Colts fan.  You take Luck any day.

Having said that what Seattle has done is amazing. ( I will root for them if this game's outcome is you know what)

Russell Wilson is supported by a great defense.  While the Colts organization will ride Andrew's arm until it falls off. 

Their DISGUSTING.

HOW CAN 1 team, especially 1 coach be so much better and SMARTER than the other?

And EVERY TIME.

Talent.

Discipline/focus.

Execution.

Do. Your. Job.

When BB has a weak link on his team, he doesn't clap his hands and accept it as an ok thing. He addresses it and makes it stronger. Right now, NE has no weak link.

Lol our TE's aren't better than Gronk. Our WR core is average outside of TY, everyone else is hurt or unproven. And Tom Brady is a far better QB. They also have better RBs.

Plus their D has more play makers in the secondary, and their O line is much better than ours.

Take your own advice. Head over heart. You're emotional.

Do people really expect our talent level 3 years removed from a 2-14 season to be the same as a team that has dominated the NFL for over a decade?