Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No I am very thankful for a great season, but to see this team get manhandled and not even have a chance in the AFCCG is quite saddening.

It sucks but we are a super young team. We just aren't elite yet. That takes time. It's not something to be sad about. Even stacked teams like Denver don't get this far.

NE is just better right now. I know it sucks to admit. But it's okay.

24 points in 18:19?  It's possible.  Not very likely, but possible.  One play at a time

I hope for the best, but realistically, with that much time left, it only means that there's enough time for the Patriot to put up their usual 40+ on us.

That's officially ball game. No shot of coming back now. They have our * number and we can't get it changed.

Who's number does NE not have? Outside of NY and maybe Baltimore.

It's okay. The Pats are good. Sucks that we aren't ready to compete, but I would rather have the opportunity than be sitting at home already.

It sucks but we are a super young team. We just aren't elite yet. That takes time. It's not something to be sad about. Even stacked teams like Denver don't get this far.

NE is just better right now. I know it sucks to admit. But it's okay.

I just don't understand why every time they play us it's a blow out. I know they're better than us but even some horrible teams have kept it close against them. 

We don't belong. We aren't as talented. What catagories do you give us the edge in? I'm honestly curious.

Cornerbacks and Punter

That's all I got.

We gotta keep it realistic though....when you get to the conference championship knowing there's 2-3 spots on each side of the line that could use an upgrade....it's a good season.

We're the 2nd best team in the AFC just 3 years removed from a 2-14 season.  That's impressive to me.

This is what it's all about.

Hate the last game of the year being a loss, but objectively, we've had a great season.  Luck has taken us to

the next level each year.  We still have a good outlook for the future.