Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

We're playing like a bunch of sissies guys. Pats convert every 3rd down and march right down the field every drive. Our D needs to get mad, be men and start nailing Blunt every time he touches the ball. We have some holes to fill this offseason guys unless we don't ever want to win the super bowl or even beat New England. With the right moves we can be dominate next season.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No it literally doesn't. You're being dramatic. Do you think that Pats drive goes any different if we throw an incompletion to end the first half?

Use your head not your heart.

Again, it's not about the Pats, or the points. It giving the message to your team that you are not willing to play to win. I would take every opportunity for points.

It looks like we will not agree on this, and that's okay.  We should move on, there's a lot going on that we should focus on.

Again, it's not about the Pats, or the points. It giving the message to your team that you are not willing to play to win. I would take every opportunity for points.

It looks like we will not agree on this, and that's okay. We should move on, there's a lot going on that we should focus on.

Again you're being dramatic and reading into things that aren't there.

But sure we can stop lol.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 19, 2015 - Quoting. Hidden
Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 19, 2015 - Quoting. Hidden

How many passes is SUCK gonna miss -------------again

Hey man. Don't talk about Manning like that. He's hurt or something.

Suck is a very mean nickname for Peyton. I'm sure he wouldn't approve.