Colts @ Patriots 2015 AFC Championship Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have got to have help to win BIG games...   and Indy had NO one show up ....

Luck did early but ...   It's over.

Is his play our only problem? Did he cause Cribbs to fumble and give us a 7-0 hole?

I mean blame is there for everyone. Why focus on Luck? We wouldn't even be here without elite players, like Luck, covering deficiencies.

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, January 19, 2015 - personal spat
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, January 19, 2015 - personal spat

React like an adult and quote me again. You were one of the many I was calling out. You post nothing but dribble. You also cannot spell to save your life. Read a book, age a few years, and come back and talk.

How about you get a life? I can react how I want when I want? Got it?

I totally agree...  In fact I don't think ANYONE showed up tonight.  

Luck was on early ... but .. then ...     mehehhhhh

I just don't see Pagano as anywhere NEAR the kind of coach that can deal with a BB.   

Chuck does NOT CHANGE.           and BB does.    

SIGH

That's what makes BB so good, he is very flexible in his game plans.

Show this tape to Andrew when he asks for 25 mil a year.

He's playing the Pats without a good running game and without a good defense.  The Colt wide receivers are not getting open, what's he suppose to do?  He's only in his 3rd year and the whole franchise is in the playoffs because of Luck.  He can't beat those guys without help.  Forgot to mention the weather is horrible, and Brady is not playing much better, their just running the ball down the Colt's throats.  

I totally agree...  In fact I don't think ANYONE showed up tonight.  

Luck was on early ... but .. then ...     mehehhhhh

I just don't see Pagano as anywhere NEAR the kind of coach that can deal with a BB.   

Chuck does NOT CHANGE.           and BB does.    

SIGH

Except that Chuck is at the career point as a Head Coach that BB was in Cleveland.

Let's face it.....the growth process is painful and we're 2-3 playmakers on each side of the line away from giving these guys a real fight.

It is an embarrassment to the NFL AFC Championship Game to have the Colts playing in it this year.

The game is a joke, totally uncompetitive...the Colts do not belong here.

lmao

So many ridiculous posters on here tonight.  It's like the Colts aren't allowed to ever lose a game.  People get so irrationally angry

Why would you go for it on 4th and 4 when you're up by 31 points? Play nice, Bill

I want this score to go higher. This team needs a reality check in the off season. We aren't bad, but this is what an elite team looks like. They beat up good teams like us. Because they are next level.

Is his play our only problem? Did he cause Cribbs to fumble and give us a 7-0 hole?

I mean blame is there for everyone. Why focus on Luck? We wouldn't even be here without elite players, like Luck, covering deficiencies.

It was about his contract. 25 million a year. Would it be better to save a bit to surround yourself with talent?

lmao

So many ridiculous posters on here tonight. It's like the Colts aren't allowed to ever lose a game. People get so irrationally angry

It's a matter of perspective. People just aren't able to look at our team rationally.

Prime Peyton couldnt beat Brady and BB consistently. And people are shocked that 3rd year Luck isn't able to either lol.