• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, January 19, 2015 - response to hidden post
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, January 19, 2015 - response to hidden post

DO COLTS SCOUT??????      52-7 PATS SENDING IRSAY A MESSAGE-------OPEY TAYLOR INTERVIEW TO FOLLOW GAME----UHHH I JUST DIDNT HAVE IT TODAY-----WHEN DO WE PLAY UCLA AGAIN?

Why are you YELLING???

Good game, you guys are young and will only be better next year!

I envy that your fanbase has posters like you who are willing to not throw tantrums 24/7.

My franchise is filled with babies and whiners. No perspective because all they know is winning. Forgetting how even elite teams struggle with the Pats.

This is a horrible loss, but overall, a good achievement by the Colts to make it to the AFC Championship game. Good job Colts, coaches, and fans. We'll get over this loss and move on.

What is concerning is, we have two players inactive today. They are both our first round picks. Grigson, you paying attention?

I envy that your fanbase has posters like you who are willing to not throw tantrums 24/7.

My franchise is filled with babies and whiners. No perspective because all they know is winning. Forgetting how even elite teams struggle with the Pats.

45-7 is not struggling. And it's easy not to throw tantrums when you're a franchise that have 3 superbowls and don't get blow out every year.

Seriously this was an absolutely fantastic season. There are many things to fix in the offseason, but that doesn't take away from the year the team had. This team is not far away from being in a Superbowl. I have thoroughly enjoyed conversing with a lot of you guys since August. Looking forward to free agency and the draft. If this team stays healthy I believe next year is the year.

exactly... it's not rocket science...        It's just trying new things.. .   EXPERIMENT. 

Chuck stuck with Trent for HOW LONG.?     Stuck with REGGIE for HOW LONG?

Damn just DARE to be different. .     Oh well....   I'm just waiting on Harbaugh to fix Michigan then come save Indy...

Chuck is still learning the ropes of head-coaching...he doesn't know what he is doing yet.

Not many but the o line couldn't block and receivers couldn't hold onto the ball or get open

Exactly, then why are you commenting on Luck's play. Even when the Oline gave Luck a lot of time no receiver was open, that is not on Luck.

Seriously this was an absolutely fantastic season. There are many things to fix in the offseason, but that doesn't take away from the year the team had. This team is not far away from being in a Superbowl. I have thoroughly enjoyed conversing with a lot of you guys since August. Looking forward to free agency and the draft. If this team stays healthy I believe next year is the year.

It's good Corgi. Don't let the loud ones get you down.

The Colts have nothing to be ashamed of. We are a model franchise.

Pagano,pep, and Griggs have built quite a monster.

My props to them. Nice team.

So, you expected the Super Bowl this year?

Really?  You did?

We got blown out, but we got to the AFCCG this year.  It's year 3, not year 15.

Keep the perspective and you'll learn to breathe again.

Yeah this. We're far from a terrible team, it's just the Patriots are by far and away the best team in the AFC. BAL was their only tough matchup and they blew it.

Definitely agree and I think the Colts would've matched up with Balt so much better especially at home. Colts just cannot stop the Patriots rush and get man handled in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

We are outmanned at every position on the field... Including the head coach. It's no shame to lose to this team. They are a great team. I wish we would have been more competitive but we just didn't win any match ups at all.... Like nobody beat their man. NE earned it and I think these PATs are the most balanced team in football. I'm not sure even Seattle can beat them especially with how stagnant the hawks offense is. One day perhaps we will surround Luck with as much talent as BRady has. Hopefully. Gotta give Brady credit. He has dominated both our future hof qbs and we likely won't get past them until he retires.

We are outmanned at every position on the field... Including the head coach. It's no shame to lose to this team. They are a great team. I wish we would have been more competitive but we just didn't win any match ups at all.... Like nobody beat their man. NE earned it and I think these PATs are the most balanced team in football. I'm not sure even Seattle can beat them especially with how stagnant the hawks offense is. One day perhaps we will surround Luck with as much talent as BRady has. Hopefully. Gotta give Brady credit. He has dominated both our future hof qbs and we likely won't get past them until he retires.

I get the feeling Luck can wait 4 years for his first SB lol. I know I sure can.

Definitely agree and I think the Colts would've matched up with Balt so much better especially at home. Colts just cannot stop the Patriots rush and get man handled in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

As much as it may sting It's better to lose in the AFC Championship than the Superbowl. I never want that experience again.