Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Black Monday Came Early This Year

NM_Colts

I wonder if Haley and Sporano are golfing together tomorrow, or maybe they're all going out on Jack Del Rio's boat!

The Colts aren't firing Caldwell so I'd guess Spagnolo (sp?) is next on the block. I know he's only been there for two seasons but the current ownership group inherited him and did not hire him directly.

I wonder if Haley and Sporano are golfing together tomorrow, or maybe they're all going out on Jack Del Rio's boat!

The Colts aren't firing Caldwell so I'd guess Spagnolo (sp?) is next on the block. I know he's only been there for two seasons but the current ownership group inherited him and did not hire him directly.

you are probably right. i'm thinking if the rams get embarassed tonight on mnf (even though no one will be watching) he'll be fired tomorrow morning.

Dennis Green just mentioned GMs have more power today and coaches like Cowher,Gruden, etc may not want to come back if GMs dont want to share power. Years past coaches had more power.

Thankgoodness BB is more than just a puppet;-)

you are probably right. i'm thinking if the rams get embarassed tonight on mnf (even though no one will be watching) he'll be fired tomorrow morning.

That wouldn't surprise me either. Once the first one falls, it seems like it starts a chain reaction.

That wouldn't surprise me either. Once the first one falls, it seems like it starts a chain reaction.

I'm hoping the chain reaction continues. colts play the thursday night game soon against the texas. maybe if we lose 70-0, caldwell will get fired! I wish BB had a clone...

wait i think i understand...Polian did make a bb clone except he forgot to put a brain in....that's why caldwell always has that expressionless stare.

Dennis Green just mentioned GMs have more power today and coaches like Cowher,Gruden, etc may not want to come back if GMs dont want to share power. Years past coaches had more power.

Thankgoodness BB is more than just a puppet;-)

Dennis Green? Lol. Where can you even hear him talking anymore? I didn't know he even gave serious commentary. Isn't he just kind of a big joke nowadays?

Also how would he even know inside knowledge about the NFL anymore because he's not even a part of the league anymore I thought.

I look at coaches like Belicheck and can't imagine them not having "enough" power.

Actually it started last week when the Jags fired JDR.

Then today the Chiefs canned Haley as we all know by now and NFLN is reporting that Sparano from the Dolphins has been fired.

Wonder who's next?

Good question....Spagnuolo in St Louis? Raheem Morris in Tampa Bay?

If the Colts front office has any inkling about firing Caldwell after the season they oughta just do it now unless they want table scraps after all these other jobs get filled.