Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The only problem is WRs and TEs are not going to come here to die with an unknown with uncertainty at the QB position. You get the trigger man before you get the skill position guys, period, not the other way. Otherwise, you would have to overpay to convince someone to come in here with 2 unknowns at QB, not going to happen with Ballard. That is where I fundamentally disagree.    The window of a dominant OL is not going to last forever, I would say we have 2-3 years at the highest level with this OL as a SB contender, and a few improvements on D to make noise. It does not preclude us from drafting a QB of the future but if that draft capital had to be directed at moving up for a QB OR getting an established one, I think Irsay with his statement has made it clear that it is going to be an established one. Heck, we thought the legion of Boom is going to enjoy a run and it lasted 2-3 good years, I would have to say in its prime at the highest level.   If we were drafting at say No.10-12 after having Rivers as QB, it would be different and we might hit the re-set button for a couple of years. That is not the case here.
    • I think one of the reasons they are actively going after Stafford is because there are no guarantees any of the top 4 QBs fall to 21.   They could miss out on Stafford then top 4 QBs go before 21 then be totally unprepared. I would think from that standpoint Ballard would be aggressive and trade up.   I like Mac Jones who could easily be had in trade down scenario but who knows if Ballard even likes him.   I just don't want to roll out with JB again. I am fine with JB as a backup though.    I would even throw a player in the deal to get Stafford. Even Leonard if that eliminated the threat of losing pick 21.
    • To the best of my knowledge, Romo is the only broadcaster who will see the offense at the line of scrimmage and tell the viewer what the okay is before the play is even run.     That’s been one of his claims to fame.    What do you object to? 
    • Sounds like TY will test the market and colts will look to upgrade the position.   
    • I would love this. I would still love Doyle back for a 1 or 2 year team friendly deal. Burton can go. It would still be up to Frank to utilize the whole enchilada of TEs, IMO, and not underutilize them.
  • Members

• Balzer40

Balzer40 0

• Colts1324

Colts1324 370

• Sumo63

Sumo63 525

• danlhart87

danlhart87 6,297

• life long

life long 156

• Fluke_33