Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I wouldn't say it's just my view, but yeah that is typically what follows when someone shares their opinion. I think Ballard shares the same view supported by the fact he more than likely lets Walker.. Walk. 
    • I personally am not surprised. Could be Irsay/Ballard/Reich just being supportive guys.  I also wouldn't mind him coming back on a one year prove it deal if he's healed up proper.  He's not going to get a big deal from another team after that injury. One year of productive stats could raise his value a lot. 
    • Bobby O needs to step up his game this coming season. I don't think Walker is coming back ( he'd be a better fit in a 3-4 IMO), and the Colts need better play if he is going to keep that starting role. He consistently seemed to be a step slow in coverage, and that is supposed to be his strong suit. Hopefully, it was a sophomore slump, but if it continues into year 3, Oke will be a backup very quickly. 
    • Stitches....    to your very good point about how to know which performances are real-ish and which are not?   I read a good story earlier this month, I think from Sports Illustrated, basically saying the scouting community is freaking out trying to figure out that exact question.    The loss of the combine eliminates the apples to apples comparison that everyone had.   Plus the loss of face to face meetings...   plus the same set of doctors examining all the players.   All gone.  Medical exams will be done by local doctors.   Personnel people don’t know what to do?   Or didn’t as of early Feb.   I think this increases the chances of scouting error for all teams.   Perhaps dramatically?   I think we could see more Day 1 and Day 2 misses than ever before.   But that’s just my guess...
  • Members

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 9,805

• Swan Ronson

Swan Ronson 46

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 65

• Zoltan

Zoltan 541

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,290

Moderators