Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (+ 7 1/2) @ Seattle (1-18-15)

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wanna beat the Hawks, do that. Don't let Wilson run and he becomes average. 

He's a decent QB, but he really rides the coattail of that D and special teams. I wouldn't want to rely on him having to win games from the pocket.

Even so, the only young QB I'd put above him is Luck as the clear #1.

I'm torn on this game, I'd much rather play Seattle in the superbowl, but on well.

I would rather play the Packers defense and the Seahawks offense lol. Interestingly enough, Colts have beaten both before under Luck. I think mobile QBs fair better vs. Seattle then statues like Manning/Brady anyway.

Sadly we have yet to beat NE........*gulp*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Id value wise compare him to Carson Palmer. JMO
    • So, you don't think (say based on your example) $20 mil., $28 mil., $36 mil., $36 mil. for $120 mil. over 4 years (Colts portion) would be a fair market value with increasing QB contracts?? You still think we should be paying him the Rivers rate of $25 mil. even when the cap gets back to what it was after 2021, if I am reading your post right??  
    • Yeah which is why the Colts are doing the right thing and taking it slow with him.
    • Tbh, not sure what you are asking?   Stafford already was under contract for $33m in 2021. Detroit already paid $13m out in bonuses that is why his cap hit would only be $20m for us if traded here.   So he isn't under paid for what QBs make by any means. He had $26m salary next year(2022), which Detroit has to pay $3m of.   So he would essentially be double dipping money for this year.   I would say of an extension is agreed upon, the $20m cap hit for this season probably stays in place. Maybe adjust base and turn it into SB or RB. Guarantee money next year(2022)   I would think maybe something like this: 2021:$20m 2022:$28m($5m more than he is owed now) 2023:$25m 2024:$25m 2025:$25m   So new 5yr deal worth $123m with $73m guaranteed(2021-2023 monies)? He currently has no guarantees although $10m guarantees on March 22nd.   That's my thoughts?
    • Amari Rodgers is intriguing. He's considered predominantly a slot receiver so I don't know how high that will get him but just look at the suddenness of his breaks and how he creates separation at the top of the routes:     Cade Johnson, WR, South Dakota State seems to be getting some buzz too:       Nico Collins:     Some Tylan Wallace(he's one of my favorites):     Kedarius Toney(another favorite of mine):  
  • Members

• Vinatieri4

Vinatieri4 1

• Smonroe

Smonroe 2,218

• colts8718

colts8718 129

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,934

• Shive

Shive 1,750

Moderators