Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady - Locker Room Cancer

Blue Horseshoe

lol according to Ditka,andre Carter and even Mike & Mike this happens ALL the time in football. Mind you I was shocked that O'Brien feels so secure in his job as to yell at Brady like that. (Although if my lip reading is right BB told O'brian to shut the Bleep up" lol)

He was having an off day. He said in the post game interview that he deserved to get yelled at. Things like this happen on sidelines when things aren't going your way. Tempers flare. These two were seen on camera hugging after they ultimately came away with the win. Its not a big deal. It is odd to see Brady like this, though. He's usually so calm and collected...

It looked like Brady was yelling "go get it" at Underwood (meaning, if the ball is thrown up there, go up and battle for it, and don't wait for it to come to you). That said, it was a badly thrown ball and Underwood's only play was really to do his best impression of a DB to try to prevent the INT.

Then O'Brien looks like he must have said something to Brady along the lines of, "it was a terrible throw," to which Brady replied, "no poopies." (Or, you know, an alternative term for that.)

Then things got REALLY ugly, LOL...

The important thing is, at the end of the day, they got the win, and Brady said the right things after-the-fact. Everyone has their emotions get the best of them sometime. I still love the clip of Manning and Saturday fighting on the sidelines.

I was watching first take and they made it seem like it was O'Brien started the fight. It seems to me Brady got upset and cursed. Then that set off their O'Brien. lmao it's funny to watch.

O'Brien fault was not letting it go and keep going after Brady.. Hmm makes you wonder if Moss was right about O'Brien a couple yrs ago lol. That said IMO it didnt appear to me Brady was yelling at Underwood as much as telling him what he expects/

Word to O'Brien you would lose your job first so you really should chill lol

O'Brien fault was not letting it go and keep going after Brady.. Hmm makes you wonder if Moss was right about O'Brien a couple yrs ago lol. That said IMO it didnt appear to me Brady was yelling at Underwood as much as telling him what he expects/

Word to O'Brien you would lose your job first so you really should chill lol

Yea, he really have just walk away after the first time. he didn't need to go back.

Us, for one... Brady would tear the Patriots' secondary to shreds, lol... :P

And the Bucs, and the Steelers, and the Browns, and the Bengals. Just off the top of my head.

Plus it didn't need to be Brady. Any competent QB could have done it, but we don't have an active one right now.

O'Brien fault was not letting it go and keep going after Brady.. Hmm makes you wonder if Moss was right about O'Brien a couple yrs ago lol. That said IMO it didnt appear to me Brady was yelling at Underwood as much as telling him what he expects/ Word to O'Brien you would lose your job first so you really should chill lol

I bet a lot of people give billy Ob credit for not being passive with Brady. it takes confidence to stand up to the franchise and BB likes that stuff

I think O'Brien told Brady he just cost them the game with a poor decision, not the receiver. Brady said he was open. I see where Tom was coming from, but he didn't make the sharp precise pass typical of him. And Welker was supposedly open on the other side. However, Welker and I believe Gronk had both just dropped TD catches. I've seen Peyton go to another option after having TD passes dropped too. Brady just made a poor throw to a receiver he felt was open, and Underwood didn't turn from receiver into defender on the bad pass. So I think Tom jawed at Underwood and O'Brien decided to let Brady know it was on Him(Brady), not Underwood. Just game day passion at a peak during a critical junction