Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Toler and Davis practice.

GoColts8818

Pagano says they were limited, and they are questionable for Sunday only because they were limited.  He expects they'll be good to go Sunday.  They are just trying to keep them from doing something in [practice to really set them back.  Since most of the Physical work is done, they'll likely be full practice tomorrow, and listed probable afterward.  Just heard on live webcast on my phone

I just don't want a situation like the Chiefs game last year. Where Toler gets lit up earlier

I doubt it. Toler has played well this year and had shown promise. He got beat by Emmanuel Sanders a few times last week, but that was to be expected. He's physical and likes to play up close to the line of scrimmage. We need to create pressure on Brady and not allow him to stand in the pocket all day.

@KBowenColts: Chuck Pagano says Vontae Davis and Greg Toler are questionable for Sunday.

@KBowenColts: @DirtyB_9 @tkeifer1 Pagano went on to say he’s “absolutely” confident both Davis and Toler will play on Sunday.

@KBowenColts: Vontae Davis says he has no doubt in his mind that he will play Sunday.

@zkeefer: Not that there was much doubt, but #Colts Greg Toler said he and fellow CB Vontae Davis will definitely be in starting lineup come Sunday.

I hope they are healthy and able to play well.  Manning missed a lot of throws that Brady won't miss. 

Don't be so sure a good jam at the line and traffic around your feet will make a lot of quarterbacks miss some throws. It wasn't like Toler wasn't in the picture on the two plays Sanders had a step I will give you that but unless it's laid in there Toler had a play and on one Adams was on his way over. Can our D get just a little bit of credit instead of it being the other team not executing all the time.....why do you think these teams struggled to execute?