Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pot Roast Knighton and Brandon Graham

I know we can't really afford to go on a spending spree this offseason, but if we sign two people from other teams I really hope it's these two.

I don't think there's been a more important piece to Denver's extremely stout run defense the last couple years than Terrance Knighton. He doesn't put up big numbers so I don't think he's gonna get more than 5M a year, and I would strongly consider signing him to a good 4 year deal. I like Josh Chapman, but a 900 pound safe he is not. Pot Roast is that 900 pound safe, and next year is Chapman's last year on contract anyway. He also seems like a guy of quality character from everything I've heard about him.....a horseshoe kind of guy.

As much as I want Pot Roast, I want Brandon Graham even more. He has been so underused since he's been drafted, yet whenever he gets on the field he produces. I imagine he'd like to get out of Philly and go somewhere that'll give him more snaps. He would be a tremendous pass rusher if he were just given more pass rush opportunities. 

Pot Roast on run downs, Graham on pass downs, I'd love to see that on our defense.

Knighton yeah sure, but we have enough average pass rushers in Walden and Werner. If we add an OLB and I believe we may it needs to be some beast through FA or the draft. We don't know what Mathis will do next season coming off his injury, and Graham most likely wouldn't give us double digit sacks next season if Mathis isn't the same guy. JMO.

Well, there's this

http://fansided.com/2014/12/15/terrance-knighton-guarantees-broncos-super-bowl-win/

Also, this

Over the past several years, Broncos DT Terrance Knighton has been fined nearly $300K for weight-related issues http://t.co/jYlSBUDapt

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport)

January 14, 2015

1. He's confident in his team.

2. He plays Nose Tackle, they're supposed to be fat. :)