Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Run Luck Run.

Dark Superman

I really hope to see Luck extending plays and drives with his legs this weekend in New England. I think we need to take full advantage of having a QB who is more than capable for scrambling, and breaking off for big gains. If Luck can take care of the ball, maintain protection, and extend plays with his legs, I think our chances at defeating the Patriots are that much better.

Unleash Luck. Please!!

Need to be selective on who he runs against. I can see the pats trying to hurt him. If he scrambles then it will be easier for them to just "tackle" him hard.

He's 240 lbs., has no injury history and it's deep in the playoffs.  Time to let him be a football player.

I think he has to put pressure on the defense. If he is able to hold "hostage" a defensive player like a safety or lb from being in coverage or blitzing it is definately to our advantage. I don't think you design plays for that but you definately tell him...hey...before you just throw up a prayer or force it in look at your surroundings....you never go broke taking a gain. If you take what the defense is giving you your going to keep the down and distances managable and hopefuly force them into changing things up opening up the field for your receivers. He is a very smart runner....trust your instincts. Time to go for broke.

Exactly. This is the AFC Championship. You go all out.

I totally agree, Win and you are in. I don't want to see anyone get hurt but its time to put everything on the table. I would love to see Pagano pull a successful stunt against Uncle Bill. its time to prove that Belichick is not the only smart coach in the league 

Then we fail in the SB. We'll be just like after cinci. But then again, beating the pats in the afccg is a win enough. Like back in 06'

I didn't say purposely get hurt, but in the playoffs it's win or go home. You have to do everything you can to win THAT game.

Exactly. This is the AFC Championship. You go all out.

I know this sounds crazy, but to me this game is more important then whatever happens after. Yes another ring would be sweet, but to beat these guys in thier house...........priceless!

I really hope to see Luck extending plays and drives with his legs this weekend in New England. I think we need to take full advantage of having a QB who is more than capable for scrambling, and breaking off for big gains. If Luck can take care of the ball, maintain protection, and extend plays with his legs, I think our chances at defeating the Patriots are that much better.

Unleash Luck. Please!!

I'm glad we got that freak of nature, and athletic beast Jamie Collins and Chandler Jones to chase him down.. they have defensive back speed and athleticism which is rare but extremely beneficial especially chasing down mobile quarterbacks.

He wouldn't do that to Brandon Browner or Big Bad Dont'a running Hightower.

I don't understand how Browner got this reputation as some kind of physical enforcer. All he is is a big, grabby corner, who is barely average in coverage. Luck has 20 pounds on him. My money would be on #12.

I know this sounds crazy, but to me this game is more important then whatever happens after. Yes another ring would be sweet, but to beat these guys in thier house...........priceless!

I don't hate the patriots more than I love winning....So I have to disagree. 

Honestly 1 naked bootleg will be enough for me because it will be enough to keep the linebackers guessing.

I think we will see Luck do more of this on Sunday.  The Ravens were killing the Pats using that Kubiak

bootleg that they(Texans) used to do Shaub all the time.  Luck used to run a variation of it in college quite

a bit.

I completely agree with you. The Super Bowl to me has always been icing on the cake. They make too much of the game it takes away a lot of meaning to me.

I'm glad we got that freak of nature, and athletic beast Jamie Collins and Chandler Jones to chase him down.. they have defensive back speed and athleticism which is rare but extremely beneficial especially chasing down mobile quarterbacks.

They're both extremely talented.. The Patriots have guys who can get to the QB.. I'm interested to see how this revived Colts line plans to stop them on Sunday

I had the same idea. I want to see the Colts go all out, even if it means on the strength of Luck's legs. It's critical that we score touchdowns in the red zone. It's critical that we have long, sustained drives. It's critical that we keep our defense fresh and not subject them to being bludgeoned to death by Blount and Gray. If we lose because those guys get 40 carries and 200 yards again, i'm going to be sick!

I had the same idea. I want to see the Colts go all out, even if it means on the strength of Luck's legs. It's critical that we score touchdowns in the red zone. It's critical that we have long, sustained drives. It's critical that we keep our defense fresh and not subject them to being bludgeoned to death by Blount and Gray. If we lose because those guys get 40 carries and 200 yards again, i'm going to be sick!

I m right with u brother