Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pep Hamilton

ColtStronger

I don't know about you guys, but I think Pep deserves ALOT of credit.  He called a great game!  Perhaps the best I've seen from him.  We will need a similar gameplan against the Patriots.  He mixed up the run and pass very nicely.  Didn't have pointless runs.  Kept the defense on their heels, and threw in some trick plays, eventhough they weren't too successful, they didn't go unnoticed. 

Jack Del Rio didn't have an answer!  He didn't come out blitzing because Luck had a lot of check downs early on, then early in the 2nd half he tried it and backfired.  I'm sure his head was spinning, because of the media bashing the Colts OL, he probably underestimated us a little.  Most people thought the talented Broncos secondary would be able to neutralize Colts talented WR's.  Luck made smart decisions and read the defense properly. 

Pep had this offense prepared and functioning like I knew they always could.  I don't hear his critics chirping this week.  I certainly don't have any complaints, because it seems like he read some of my posts from last week (lol JK)

This is two weeks in a row that the offensive game plans have really been very good IMHO. Pep had some really questionable game plans in the regular season but he has been spot on in the post season. He will need an even better plan against one of the greatest game planners of all time, the evil BB. I give Pep a huge amount of credit and respect for his adaptation to the playoff teams.

The team and coaches have done 3 things right so far in the playoffs.

1. They finally stopped playing TRich!!!!!!

2. They finally have an oline that is working well TOGETHER!!

3. They seemed to game plan more specific to the team they are playing and using that teams weakness as a strength for the colts as opposed to just seemingly doing what they do.

If this team had 1 really good pasrusher, we would have one very good team overall. Not saying we aren't good but that additional consistent pressure person would put us over the top.

Team is doing well. Love their play in the playoffs overall. Wished Cribbs would fair catch a few balls though :)

This is two weeks in a row that the offensive game plans have really been very good IMHO. Pep had some really questionable game plans in the regular season but he has been spot on in the post season. He will need an even better plan against one of the greatest game planners of all time, the evil BB. I give Pep a huge amount of credit and respect for his adaptation to the playoff teams.

The team and coaches have done 3 things right so far in the playoffs.

1. They finally stopped playing TRich!!!!!!

2. They finally have an oline that is working well TOGETHER!!

3. They seemed to game plan more specific to the team they are playing and using that teams weakness as a strength for the colts as opposed to just seemingly doing what they do.

If this team had 1 really good pasrusher, we would have one very good team overall. Not saying we aren't good but that additional consistent pressure person would put us over the top.

Team is doing well. Love their play in the playoffs overall. Wished Cribbs would fair catch a few balls though :)

Yes, it does seem the coaching staff is finally getting things right.  Offense and Defense! 

I'm sure after this game Cribbs will be taking more fair catches.  I bet he sure is sore today!