Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Whats Worse Than 0-13?

MTC

0 and 14??? lol

Seriously, though it bugs me that so many "fans" think that this season, along with all the personell and coaching issues we are having will carry over into the next 10 plus seasons. Or that if the team decides to go with a new qb next year that we will be in a rebuilding process, and have losing seasons for the next 10 years. Lets remember that we've have 10 or more years of playoff teams and superbowl contenders (even won one!!!).

This is how I look at this season. "One nasty speed bump in an otherwise incredibly successful 10 + year history" We are a good team that lost its best player, I for one expected a crappy season. We are not a historically bad team that keeps on getting worse every year.

What is wrong with people wanting to get rid of Caldwell at this point in the season? It serves no benefit. Let this guy finish the year. No need in bringing someone in or promoting them just to embarrass them and not give them any sort of fair chance. As bad as this season is -Where I live in the NJ area, there are plenty of Eagles fans that would gladly take a season like this if it meant getting a Superbowl at some point already. And im sure this is the case with alot of teams.

0 and 14??? lol

Seriously, though it bugs me that so many "fans" think that this season, along with all the personell and coaching issues we are having will carry over into the next 10 plus seasons. Or that if the team decides to go with a new qb next year that we will be in a rebuilding process, and have losing seasons for the next 10 years. Lets remember that we've have 10 or more years of playoff teams and superbowl contenders (even won one!!!).

This is how I look at this season. "One nasty speed bump in an otherwise incredibly successful 10 + year history" We are a good team that lost its best player, I for one expected a crappy season. We are not a historically bad team that keeps on getting worse every year.

couldnt agree more.

From top to bottom whats worse than being 0-13? The Polians, Jim Caldwell and his coaching staff, Joe Lefeged who keeps on fumbling the the ball, Dan Orlovsky and Curtis Painter, Jacob Lacey, that sums it up for me...If we can get rid of all those people. I would feel happy if from top to bottom the Colts cleaned house....

The only thing worse than going without a victory is changing nothing and realizing that the same thing was going to happen again. Next year, Painter/Orlovsky will not be the starting qb; Caldwell will not be the coach; draft picks will come; Peyton is going to be healthy... good things are coming. If those things are not happening, then I am calling 0-17 to start next season.