Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We have Hakeem Nicks! (merge)

bap1331

Ideal situation we win it all 87 goes out on top Nicks stays. We need someone beside Moncrief on the outside so we can move TY around use him in the slot a lot

Unless he wants too much money than we bring in a Vet. I was impressed how Nicks didn't get the opportunities I'm sure he expected and wanted but didn't say a word it was all about the team didn't know that about him

Ideal situation we win it all 87 goes out on top Nicks stays. We need someone beside Moncrief on the outside so we can move TY around use him in the slot a lot

Unless he wants too much money than we bring in a Vet. I was impressed how Nicks didn't get the opportunities I'm sure he expected and wanted but didn't say a word it was all about the team didn't know that about him

I wouldn't mind seeing Fitzgerald replace Wayne. #10,11,12 and 13 all playing offense for Indy.

Hes git some hands thats for sure!!! It'd be interesting to see him with consistent time. I think he still could be a solid #2 option. It's good that Luck is detaching if you will from Wayne and starting to look at all his options and even take the checkdown when it's there. Getting comfortable with his weapons of the future. We need to continue this approach on offense. Take what the D gives us and run with it.

Wants to return to Indy simply because of Luck....he should pass that message on to Randall Cobb, Jeremy Maclin, and Dez Bryant.

In all seriousness, he and Fleener had weak starts to the year.  I don't know what it was, but they were both invisible.  But in the last few weeks, both have played really well.  Nicks has been really clutch for us and I would like to have him back next year

Nicks needs to be resigned, and let Reggie go!  Hopefully he can hoist the Lombardi before he rides out into the sunset.  It's what is best for the franchise.  TY Nicks Moncrief Allen and Fleener perhaps could be the best aerial assault in NFL history if we can have a consistent OL.