Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Know We Have Beat This To Death

AlanNC

just have to put up with this bullcrap play for a few more games, hope for a win, then enjoy other teams win and lose in the playoffs. Then whatever happens next year, with the draft etc will be the deciding factor, what we end up with will say if they are any good anymore. I just think they have brought in to many good players on one side of the ball, and settled for less on the other.

what is wrong with the office? don't they know this organization is coming apart at the seams? now reggie is mad, you can see it in Garcon's actions- he isn't happy. none of the players are happy and neither are the fans. bring collins back? really? short term memory what happened during those first games? And every post you read anywhere says something about firing caldwell. Instead, he gets more decision making power with every week. making poorer and poorer decisions. what a shame it is to have high caliber players such as freeney, clark, wayne, garcon, collie, etc, etc. and do nothing with them. i have been a colts fan for years but i can't watch another season even next year if caldwell is still there. wouldn't surprise me one bit if collins started again next year.

Have read posts about the front office, but I haven't read anything criticizing Irsay. I'm new to the forums, so maybe I haven't seen them.

Anyone else disgusted with his actions? I wonder if, somehow some way, he can be forced out with the rest of the deadwood.

He seems to want to post on Twitter more than he wants to run the business. A real owner would have kicked Caldwell out games ago...

Have read posts about the front office, but I haven't read anything criticizing Irsay. I'm new to the forums, so maybe I haven't seen them.

Anyone else disgusted with his actions? I wonder if, somehow some way, he can be forced out with the rest of the deadwood.

He seems to want to post on Twitter more than he wants to run the business. A real owner would have kicked Caldwell out games ago...

Hardly since he is the owner. haha