Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Broncos 2015 AFC Divisional Playoff Round Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough for one team or one player to lose.  Peyton will always have his opportunity(ies).  But he has been an ex-Colt and a Bronco for three seasons.  I'm happy the Colts won 24-13, but I prefer the Indianapolis Colts to move on. Players come and go through time, but there will always be the Indianapolis Colts.  Let's enjoy this win for now, and in the coming week, before the Colts face another challenge on another Sunday, to play New England for the AFC Championship Game.

We're on to Foxborough to play the Patriots!

GO COLTS!!!!! :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltslogo:  

Best all around performance for the Colts!!!!!!!! Great Win!!!. Who would have thought we make it this far? I was ones of the people that said we might be one and down.. but BOOM. Go Colts!!!!

It was definitely a phenomenal performance, especially by the D.  They have to clean up a lot of those mistakes though, penalties, INTs which fortunately turned out to be like bad punts in situations where the Colts were in third and long.  The Colts didn't really take advantage of many opportunities, the game could've been a blow out.  Next week the Colts face their nemesis for a chance to win a shot a greatness.  A big accomplishment for a young team with not much game changing talent "on paper."

It was definitely a phenomenal performance, especially by the D.  They have to clean up a lot of those mistakes though, penalties, INTs which fortunately turned out to be like bad punts in situations where the Colts were in third and long.  The Colts didn't really take advantage of many opportunities, the game could've been a blow out.  Next week the Colts face their nemesis for a chance to win a shot a greatness.  A big accomplishment for a young team with not much game changing talent "on paper."

Isn't it fate for Luck to have to defeat Manning and Brady to reach the superbowl? Couldn't have ask for a better scenario! Go  :colts:

Isn't it fate for Luck to have to defeat Manning and Brady to reach the superbowl? Couldn't have ask for a better scenario! Go  :colts:

It is but I don't think he really sees it like that.  In his eyes he needs to beat the Broncos and Patriots.  What a monumental feat that would be to establish an early legacy for greatness for a very young Andrew Luck. 

That being said it seemed like the O left a lot of points off the board but the D played absolutely lights out.  People are going to pin it on Manning being bad, but when they can't run the ball and the CBs were playing on lockdown, there's really not much any QB can do.