Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Broncos 2015 AFC Divisional Playoff Round Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts Nation! :) Chapter 3 continues this afternoon between the battle of the Colts past, faces the Colts future, quarterbacks as our #4 seed and 12-5 Indianapolis Colts will try to advance further this afternoon as they are back in Colorado, to play former Colt Peyton Manning, the #2 seed, and 12-4 Denver Broncos in Colorado, for the second time in the 2014 season. All 53 Colts players are also reportedly healthy to play in this afternoon's crucial AFC Wild Card Playoff game, and all Colts practiced together, for the second time this season.

Today will also be the third game former Colt QB, and future NFL Hall-Of-Famer Peyton Manning is facing his predecessor, current Colt QB Andrew Luck, with this series tied at 1-1. Peyton returned to Indianapolis for the first time as a Bronco, and as the opposing QB,, but Luck and the Colts defeated the Broncos 39-33 spoiling Peyton's return during Sunday Night Football, back on October 20, 2013. Denver scored 16 points in the fourth quarter to tie the game at 33 points, but Adam Vinetieri's two field goals from 52 and 47yards, also scored for the Colts, to ensure the 39-33 win played at Lucas Oil Stadium (the building).

Colts seek to avenge today in the AFC Playoffs their earlier 24-31 loss in their last visit to Denver played on opening week on Sunday Night, September 7. A Montee Ball 3-yard TD run, and a Brandon McManus PAT was the difference in scoring with 10:02 left in the fourth quarter that decided the fate for the Colts on the recent game. Denver still won despite Indianapolis's dominating the game stats, through 408 Total Net Yards to the Broncos 361. Colts QB Andrew Luck also completed 35 passes out of 53 attempted for 370 yards, 2 TD's. and 2 INT's while the Broncos Peyton Manning completed 22 of 36 passes for 269 yards, 3 TD's and 0 INT's.

Denver's 31-24 win over Indianapolis also ended a six-game regular season winning streak. Colts last road win over the Broncos in Denver occurred on September 26, 2010, when Peyton Manning completed 27 of his 43 pass attempts for 325 yards, to lead the Colts to a 27-13 road win at Invesco Field at Mile High.

A Colts win today would also even the all-time series - 21 regular season games, and 2 post season games - at 12 games apiece on this afternoon's AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game. Denver currently leads the series 12 games to 11, despite the Colts outscoring the Broncos in the previous 23 games 526 points to 502.

Indianapolis also won two AFC Wild Card Playoff Round games over Denver, and both games were played at the RCA Dome. Colts won the first game 41-10 back on January 4, 2004, and again defeated the Broncos the following postseason just over a year later by the score of 49-24 back on January 9, 2005. Denver and Indianaplis are meeting in their third postseason game in the series. Colts and Broncos rivalry began after the 1970 AFL-NFL merger, when the Broncos defeated the  Colts in the first regular season game of the series played at Baltimore's Memorial Stadium, back on November 10, 1974.

NFL On CBS's #1 broadcasting team of Jim Nantz, and former New York Giants QB Phil Simms are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Tracy Wolfson, televised nationally, including WTTV CBS Channel 4 here in Indianapolis, live on HD.

For the second straight postseason CBS Sports is offering viewers to watch today's Colts @ Broncos network broadcast live online through the internet, along with bonus camera angles during the progress of the game, through online streaming through your computer, iPad, and mobile devices through your local cable provider. CBS Sports online coverage begins by 4:00PM Eastern Standard Time with their studio pregame coverage.

Bob Lamey, our 'Voice Of The Colts,' and former Colts and N.Y. Giants QB Jim Sorgi, are also announcing the live radio game play-by-play and analysis, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Matt Taylor, simulcast on Colts flagship stations WFNI ESPN SportsdRadio 1070AM, and WLHK HANK 97.1FM, and throughout Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky, on the Colts/Vectren Radio Network.

Mostly cloudy skies at 40 degrees, feels like 38 degrees, is the local forecast inside Sports Authority Field At Mile High Stadium for the 4:40PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, and mile northern winds at 5 miles per hour. Snow showers is also forecast during the second half.

Visiting Colts are wearing their matching white helmets, jerseys, and pants, while the host Broncos are wearing their orange helmets and jerseys, and white pants.

NO further injuries. Stay Colts Strong, Beat The Denver Broncos to advance further in the NFL Playoffs, and LET'S GO COLTS!!!! :rock::coltslogo::1colts::colts::helmet::blueshoe::coltslogo::D

Colts @ Broncos 2015 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game, NFL On CBS/CBS Sports Live Online Game Stream, Beginning With Pre Game Coverage At 4:00PM Eastern Standard Time:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/video/afc-playoffs

Colts @ Broncos AFC Divisional Playoff Pre Game Press Release On Adobe PDF Reader, And Live NFL Game Centers:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2014/gamerelease-post19.pdf

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/Divisional-Round-Preview-Indianapolis-Colts--Denver-Broncos/0d0159d1-7b4c-4578-81e8-ed456045b516

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2014/postseason19

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015011101/2014/POST19/colts@broncos#tab=preview&menu=gameinfo

Colts @ Broncos AFC Divisional Playoff Round Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/injury-report.html

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Colts fans to a safe and injury free game to both of our teams today . I've enjoyed chatting with you all all week leading up to the game and you all showed nothing but class . Regardless of the outcome today just remember both the Broncos and Colts have had a wonderful season with many more to come . Whoever wins today needs to kick some Patriot butt ! Good Luck again

Go Broncos!

Good luck Colts fans to a safe and injury free game to both of our teams today . I've enjoyed chatting with you all all week leading up to the game and you all showed nothing but class . Regardless of the outcome today just remember both the Broncos and Colts have had a wonderful season with many more to come . Whoever wins today needs to kick some Patriot butt ! Good Luck again

Go Broncos!

Great classy post. I concur on all points. I want my colts to win first of all but after that, I want the two teams to come out 100% healthy and able to kick that pathetic group of patriots cult up in foxyboro. :)

Goooo Colts!!

I'm about to burst waiting for the game.

I just want to remind everyone who have any doubts during the game.

Remember last year when the Colts were playing the Chiefs.

Oh! we are going to the bowl. Believe that......

GO COLTS....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BRoncos goin down..........down..down..down.....YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

Like a few others have stated during the week, I also feel good about this game.  Just depends

on how well the right side protects Luck.  I think we can take this one!!

Go Colts.  All day, every day!!

I just hope the board doesn't get to overloaded or else i can't even follow along on here.  Thank

goodness it's on national TV!