Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Baltimore (+7) @ New England (1-10-15)

I love the shot of some woman in the crowd with a "Beasts from the East" sign. What a joke. Watch, they get to the SB and choke it away to Seattle...

It'd bore the crowd since Denver did it first :P

YEEESSSS!!!!!

OMG what a ridiculous game, my heart can't take these types of games anymore!  So proud of this team, they were playing from behind the entire game until late in the 4th, were down by 14 points twice and came back and then finally Brady lead the offense on a huge TD drive with 5 or so minutes left in the game.

So happy right now, what a dog fight that was! 

Even if Flacco throws a TD  on that boneheaded throw,  the stupidity is compacted by the fact BAL would leave NE with over 1:45 left on the clock and a timeout. What buffoonery.

Congrats to NE on their AFC Championship. DEN much less IND aren't likely to beat them even on home field....let alone at Foxboro. BAL was their toughest AFC matchup.

Barring something crazy, It's likely NE will meet SEA in the SB...should be a good one. 

YEEESSSS!!!!!

OMG what a ridiculous game, my heart can't take these types of games anymore!  So proud of this team, they were playing from behind the entire game until late in the 4th, were down by 14 points twice and came back and then finally Brady lead the offense on a huge TD drive with 5 or so minutes left in the game.

Me too! That is Brady's seventh 4th quarter comeback in the post-season. Along with 46 TD passes that is the record breaking Montana. D was awful but came up big at the end. Once again Brady saved the day. Goes for win #20 next week. Wow. Just wow.

YEEESSSS!!!!!

that was a memorable game..I don't remember anybody down 14 twice and winning in the playoffs

that was a memorable game..I don't remember anybody down 14 twice and winning in the playoffs

They said it was a record for a comeback. No team has ever done that.

If the Ravens could give the Pats that much trouble. There's a chance.

Not with the colts numerous mistakes we make sometimes and foxboro has handed the colts 35 point and 20 point loses

He pushed Torrey to the ground.. Is that not a penalty?

Ball was tipped if its tipped you're allowed to hit a receiver

Even if Flacco throws a TD  on that boneheaded throw,  the stupidity is compacted by the fact BAL would leave NE with over 1:45 left on the clock and a timeout. What buffoonery.

Congrats to NE on their AFC Championship. DEN much less IND aren't likely to beat them even on home field....let alone at Foxboro. BAL was their toughest AFC matchup.

Barring something crazy, It's likely NE will meet SEA in the SB...should be a good one.

I think we've been heading towards Denver-New England all season...

Was roting for Baltimore but that was a great game and victory for the pats . A great comeback victory and that TD pass play from edelman was a thing of beauty .

After that game I don't know if I can handle tomorrow's game??? Almost wish this was all over with??? Don't know how much this old heart can handle???

After that game I don't know if I can handle tomorrow's game??? Almost wish this was all over with??? Don't know how much this old heart can handle???

Its fun tough..we're all iced up up here

///nobody wants to go outside.....just watching the games..and starting the car every 4 hours

That might have been one of Brady's all time playoff performances. Only blemish was the pick before half.

You mean the home field advantage team, #1 seed, beat the road field disadvantage team, the sixth seed? Truly a story for the books.

It was thrilling game, but let's not forget the team that was suppose to win, did.

You mean the home field advantage team, #1 seed, beat the road field disadvantage team, the sixth seed? Truly a story for the books.

It da thrilling game, but let's not forget the team that was suppose to win, did.

Yes. I never take a playoff game win for granted. 6 seeds have won the SB before.

That might have been one of Brady's all time playoff performances. Only blemish was the pick before half.

Yes it was a great Brady performance.  I will give you that.    

I would also say he had a "few" other blemishes than the one you listed.... but it doesn't matter.   On to the next game.  

Tom Brady must've fronted the team meal. Some New England Clam Choker. haha

The sheer ridiculousness of this post is hilarious.

Last I checked, the current Colts QB leads the playoffs in INTS over the past few seasons.

There's a reason why he is one of the "least respected" or "liked" outside of NE.

What complete nonsense. Show me that evidence. NFL coaches and players universally praise Brady.

Enough with this garbage please.

The Patriots may have won this game but it cost them with some injuries..  Browner and Stork left the games and didn't come back..  Both of those guys are starters, and the Patriots can't afford to lose their Center who's been arguably the 2nd best player on the line behind Vollmer.

Wow great game!  I predicted a very close Pats win.  But the Ravens played great.  Many times through out the game I thought the Ravens would win.  Such an emotional roller coaster ride of a game.

This seemed like an emotional game for both teams.

Pats were caught off guard on defense big time.  They were just out played.  Pats defense got exposed big time.  They couldn't stop the run.  Flacco is a great QB but the Pats D made him look like Joe Montana.

The Patriots may have won this game but it cost them with some injuries..  Browner and Stork left the games and didn't come back..  Both of those guys are starters, and the Patriots can't afford to lose their Center who's been arguably the 2nd best player on the line behind Vollmer.

Yeah, we'll see how bad the injuries are.

But the Pats' D started to play better once Browner left and they put Logan Ryan on Torrey Smith.

And that last pass to the end zone that was picked off by Harmon, if Browner was covering he might have caused a pass interference call on that play giving the Ravens a first and goal.

It was an awesome game and by all accounts NE was very lucky to win...need I remind you of the two fumbles that NE recovered both of them it's quite lucky and that probably could have been the difference in the outcome.

I think any team even our uneven colts have a chance to win. Any given Sunday, I have to believe it can happen and it will happen. This year who knows, but sometime it will happen.

Was a great game to watch today and I hope the colts game goes like this with us coming out on top. But I will happily take a classic Peyton manning 4+ int performance and a colts blowout if that's what happens haha ;)

What complete nonsense. Show me that evidence. NFL coaches and players universally praise Brady.

Yes ~   I mis-spoke.     We all know  he walks on water and deserves the highest praise from everyone, everywhere.

Better.???

Because it is in New England. They get all the calls.

Learn the rules. The ball was tipped. It's fair to tackle at that point .

Yes ~ I mis-spoke. We all know he walks on water and deserves the highest praise from everyone, everywhere.

Better.???

Just admit that you spouted vitriolic nonsense. It's not that hard.

Or, back your claim up. I know you can't, but you like to pass such claims as fact.

That may be true, but very few fans outside of New England like him. Also why does it matter to you what people think of him? If Patriots fans think he is football Jesus then that's fine. No one else has to agree. I personally can't stand him, but knowing that you like him doesn't change my life at all.

Or, back your claim up. I know you can't, but you like to pass such claims as fact.

Don't you have papers to grade?

Would you stop trying to be an internet tough guy to a woman please? Like seriously, you are coming across as a misogynistic thirteen words a minute buffoon.

They said it was a record for a comeback. No team has ever done that.

Going to be some sore guys on both sides in the morning. That was a war.