Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore (+7) @ New England (1-10-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I participate in a lot in the chatroom here on gamedays for the Colts and never say anything negative towards anyone during it and everyone enjoys themselves for the most part.. So you can call my pot whatever you want but you should check yours in the mirror first

When you start fights with half of the board you can't really play the integrity card. I'm a cynic and a loveable jerk. That's my thing. I own it and I'm fine with it.

This will be so funny if the Pats lose after months on months of their fans reminding us how this team played a "tough schedule" and a "tough division" and how that K.C. game was a "fluke".

Overrated defense, overrated offense, and an aging quarterback who over throws and under throws everything past 15 yards.

One and done would be hilarious.

When you start fights with half of the board you can't really play the integrity card. I'm a cynic and a loveable jerk. That's my thing. I own it and I'm fine with it.

most of them start fights with half the board I'm surprised the wise * with the billichick avatar isn't here

I think a lot of people on here are overreacting. Lot of time left and bill makes the best in game adjustments of any coach. I would love to have a home playoff game if we win next week but I expect NE to come out and use Gronk all over the field. Don't count your chicks before they are hatched.