Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore (+7) @ New England (1-10-15)

oldunclemark

I post on several forums during game times, this has been one ive participated on for well over 10 years now... so who do you think you are trying to tell me or imply something awful about me because of where I choose to blog about football?

A lot of you have a lot of hate in your hearts, but you act like you're just oozing class and are perfect individuals all the time. 

Okay Mr. Pot you're black. There I said it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by MTC, January 11, 2015 - baiting
Hidden by MTC, January 11, 2015 - baiting

I post on several forums during game times, this has been one ive participated on for well over 10 years now... so who do you think you are trying to tell me or imply something awful about me because of where I choose to blog about football?

A lot of you have a lot of hate in your hearts, but you act like you're just oozing class and are perfect individuals all the time.

I choose to post here during games. You know, cause I'm a colts fan. Were you banished from all pats boards? Oh, TD ravens

Okay Mr. Pot you're black. There I said it.

I participate in a lot in the chatroom here on gamedays for the Colts and never say anything negative towards anyone during it and everyone enjoys themselves for the most part.. So you can call my pot whatever you want but you should check yours in the mirror first

I participate in a lot in the chatroom here on gamedays for the Colts and never say anything negative towards anyone during it and everyone enjoys themselves for the most part.. So you can call my pot whatever you want but you should check yours in the mirror first

I choose to post here during games. You know, cause I'm a colts fan. Were you banished from all pats boards? Oh, TD ravens

Cut out the argument please.

This is the NFL General section, in a game thread about 2 teams that aren't the Colts.. and I post plenty on the Pats board if that makes you feel any better

I'll share your pot if it's the smokey kind :P