Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Red-zone Offense

GoColts8818

This isn't going to popular but one of the few negatives that came out of today's offense was the red-zone offense.  I know if it wasn't for this or that they would have scored more TDs but the fact is they didn't score more TDs.  This has been a problem much of the season as well.  Frankly it's an area that must improve if the Colts are going to beat Denver.  Having to settle for Adam field goals isn't going to beat the Broncos. 

This isn't going to popular but one of the few negatives that came out of today's offense was the red-zone offense.  I know if it wasn't for this or that they would have scored more TDs but the fact is they didn't score more TDs.  This has been a problem much of the season as well.  Frankly it's an area that must improve if the Colts are going to beat Denver.  Having to settle for Adam field goals isn't going to beat the Broncos. 

Agreed. We were only 2/4 in the Red Zone in week one and one of those was a goal line stand. We have to score 7's and not 3's if we want to win this game.

This won't be popular but I think Reggie needs to see less snaps Moncrief and even Nicks are just playing better and healthier right now.

It's frustrating we can't run the ball more even when it's going we don't run it. Boom could be a NFL back if he could hold onto the ball that's becoming a problem

We need to clean up the turnovers and drop passes.  We need to finish out drives with touchdowns from here on out especially against Denver.  Field goals aren't going to get us anywhere.  The offensive line protected very well against the Bengals which makes me feel alot better.  I hope that carries over to next game.  I tell people all the time, give Luck protection and he's deadly!

Popular or not, it is a fact,  well put!