• Peyton Manning
    • Tom Brady
    • Tim Tebow
    • Drew Brees
    • Arian Foster
    • Frank Gore
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Other (Please Specify)

Where is Eli Manning in this discussion? I would argue that behind Peyton, and if not for Rodger's stats, Eli is the most valuable to his team right now

Eli is having a career year without question and backing up his comments about being in the class of Brady that he took so much heat for and while his numbers aren't getting as much attention it's still hard to argue with the job Rodgers is doing with Green Bay. Eli should get more pub but he probably wont.

I think Brees does more than Rodgers but Rodgers has a better team.

Honestly, I am getting tired of hearing about Rodgers "Greatest Quarterback Season Ever" when my earlier prediction that the man would not break a single major record looks like it will be correct. He will not break the touchdown record (or even equal Marino's 48), he will not eclipse Marino's 5084 yardage record, he will not beat Brees completion % record, and he will not beat Manning's Passer Rating record.

Here's a random one:

Rob Gronkowski.

Best tight end in the NFL, shattered the single-season TD record for a TE, and will increase it by 4-5 before the season is over.

A darkhouse, obviously, but dear god, the guy's phenomenal and only 22 years old!

Still not having a better season than Rodgers who is on pace for his own record setting season and leading an undefeated team to boot not to mention he has the advantage of being a QB over being a TE.