Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Harbaugh, "Flacco is the best Qb in football."

Cynjin

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He believes it, he loves his players. I think we all know Joe has a way to go, but he is money in

the playoffs.

I believe he loves his players, but that is different than thinking Flacco is the best QB in football. Is Forsett the best RB in football to Harbaugh?

It is still not what Harbaugh was saying. So I am not sure why you are bring it up since it has nothing to do with what he said.

dude harbaugh said Flacco is the best QB in football.

The reasons I am giving are why he thinks so. Hope you understood now.

dude harbaugh said Flacco is the best QB in football.

The reasons I am giving are why he thinks so. Hope you understood now.

Right and I am saying that I do not believe he actually believes that. He may be good in platoff games, but that does not make him the best QB in football.

I believe he loves his players, but that is different than thinking Flacco is the best QB in football. Is Forsett the best RB in football to Harbaugh?

He is priming Joe for NE, believe me. Forsett had a great year, but doesn't have Joe's resume. He will motivate Justin some other way.

same to flacco.

Harbaugh didn't call flacco goat. All he said he is the best in the game today and he has points to argue in his side.

What!? Montana made 8 pro bowls, TWO time league MVPs, 3 time first team all pro. Flacco has NONE of those achievements. And he has never even had a season where he has thrown 30 Tds.

What!? Montana made 8 pro bowls, TWO time league MVPs, 3 time first team all pro. Flacco has NONE of those achievements. And he has never even had a season where he has thrown 30 Tds.

question is if he is the best in the game today and there is a serious consideration. Only Rodgers can beat him.

I am expecting tonnes of flags thrown towards browner unless the refs are rigged like today.

Seahawks were the most penalized team in 2013, they went on to win the super bowl.  Browner also played on that SB team.

The thing with Browner is he's the type of player who you tolerate his 1 to 3 penalties a game because he'll make up for it with a big hit or INT or great pass deflection at the right time and some times at the most important time.

If the Pats were smart, like I said they'd have Revis on Steve Smith the entire game.  Browner and McCourty on Torrie.  Flacco will have to rely on their 3rd and 4th best WR's and TE to beat the Pats.  But the Pats are deep at CB with Kyle Arrington, Logan Ryan and Butler there to cover.  They got 4 safety's too.

What!? Montana made 8 pro bowls, TWO time league MVPs, 3 time first team all pro. Flacco has NONE of those achievements. And he has never even had a season where he has thrown 30 Tds.

You obviously don't seem to understand what Harbaugh was doing by psychologically pumping up his QB.  For you to go on and on debating if Flacco is the best shows you fall for the bait.  It doesn't matter if Harbaugh believes it or not, it's his job as a head coach to motivate his players.  And some times it's about mind games through the media.

You obviously don't seem to understand what Harbaugh was doing by psychologically pumping up his QB.  For you to go on and on debating if Flacco is the best shows you fall for the bait.  It doesn't matter if Harbaugh believes it or not, it's his job as a head coach to motivate his players.  And some times it's about mind games through the media.

I know exactly what John was doing. That was not the debate.

You obviously don't seem to understand what Harbaugh was doing by psychologically pumping up his QB. For you to go on and on debating if Flacco is the best shows you fall for the bait. It doesn't matter if Harbaugh believes it or not, it's his job as a head coach to motivate his players. And some times it's about mind games through the media.

We know any comment that threatens AM's view of the nirvana of Brady QB supremacy, will always be met with a rebuke. Lol